WTB Portal fragments/focus

ProdigyOsi

Grandmaster
As promised, math.

vqxOFTg.png

I am also tracking relic drop rates so I can adjust it accordingly. You will see that you still lose money at 100k per given the current market and drop rate estimations.

Note: At 50k per you make 47k per spawn on average.

Note 2: average value of a fragment is 61,806 gp.

Last edited by a moderator:

TheFallen

Grandmaster
I'd rather not... but with all that math I can't help myself.

So the only problem there is you need to add the gold drops platinum drops rune drops SS drops Ps drops rare statue drops etc... all to the equation.

I would accept your number as a minimum but if you has to drop 400k every time you did an rda and looted and liquidated the bulk of it you would still likely end up ahead.

ProdigyOsi

Grandmaster
statues are incredibly rare so it's hard to get a value for them. For all the other stuff you're better teleporting around and killing Titans except for the glowing runes. I would be interested in suggestions of how to value them since we never sell the ones we get.

ProdigyOsi

Grandmaster
Il throw anything at it though. Lmk how much you think I should add for the trash drops, statues and gold pile.

TheFallen

Grandmaster
It's certainly difficult but here is some value I would at needs to be added.
1.5 Ps per = 60k per min
50k total gold? 20 just from boss.
30k in runes 30x1k each.
Let's say 5~ SS per so 30k average.

I would say 200k additional value.

Could add in crystals as a percentage of work bench price.

It seems like the value is actually fairly high but you do still have to put in the time and the raid risk so you would want to subtract your average time to complete times your goldper hour of farming.

Stats are fun.

ProdigyOsi

Grandmaster
Fyi I included the PS in the original calculation.

And even if I rate the additional drops at an astronomical 150k per RDA and up the ps value from 50k to 60k you still aren't making money at 100k per.

Here's what it looks like:
HfdvLm7.png

Anything else you want me to add?

Last edited by a moderator:

TheFallen

Grandmaster
I haven't really played all summer so I'm not even really certain about all the loot. Just having fun with the math if it.

Statues would add some value. We still don't have any platinum value, bone containers, weapons and armor, crystals, Smith hammer shards. I'm certain we could nickel and dime our way up but we still need to factor in average time to complete and average gold per hour as a negative in to the equation. I would suggest 100k gold per hour as that is the generally accepted value although high for some and low for a few others.

snuggy

Expert
1 in 50 rdas dropping relics is the most absurd thing i've EVER read on This forum. I don't even think i've done 100 rdas and i've dropped 2 QS 2 bloody 3 paralytic and 2 nox in rdas alone.

Hell i was probably lucky but i think it's more 1 relic in 15 rdas or something.

Tell you what, i'll buy all the fragments you get at 100k each since You say they Are worth half that

I can assure you i'm not jelly, i just think its funny you are claiming low drop rates and trying to drive down the price of rda frags. Anyone that has been in the rda game knows its the most lucrative content in game.

R7DYIHq.png

69 RDAs - 0 relics 1 105 PS

Morgan

Adept
Hmm 200k a frag?
And you'll sell all the frag from wrekt rdas
Well shit I might just be interested in that.
What else do I have to spend my gold on?
This might work :D

ProdigyOsi

Grandmaster
I've been tacking drop rate on relics for a few days now. So far, of the 30 tracked portals, (where I could be sure of the drops) there was only 1 relic.