Pop Pouches

Zanazaz

Apprentice
So I discovered that vendors sold "pop pouches", good for getting out of paralyzation. Well I bought 5 of them suckers, and the second they were in my pouch they went off. Then, thinking it was a fluke, I bought a couple more. Same thing, they "popped" right after I bought them. Is this some kind of bug or what?

In Steam (and I'm sure in Razor as well) there is an option to "search new containers." You can exempt certain containers or turn it off completely.

I'm almost certain this is what is causing this problem.

drasked

Grandmaster
Generally you want to exclude all containers from auto searching cept for your backpack and the [organizeme bags. Otherwise you might blow yourself up at some point.

Zanazaz

Apprentice
In Steam (and I'm sure in Razor as well) there is an option to "search new containers." You can exempt certain containers or turn it off completely.

I'm almost certain this is what is causing this problem.[/QUO

Okay, this is probably the case, however, due to parts of my Steam GUMP being unreadable, i.e. yellow text on a white background; I'm not sure I can fix this,. I've been trying to find a solution to this problem, but haven't been able to find one. I've even asked on their forum with no luck.