Poker system

Slick Brick

Grandmaster
Ill post a pic of the next few times it happens. It seems to happen twice a day. The QQ,88, AA is a bad beat. it was just strange all 3 players had pocket pairs at the time.
The pic you post if you ever find one is going to be exactly what I said, announcing the losers hands and not the winners. That's all that happens and you QQ so hard over it because you really think that your PAIR can't lose. Get real.

VFingerDiscount

Grandmaster
The pic you post if you ever find one is going to be exactly what I said, announcing the losers hands and not the winners. That's all that happens and you QQ so hard over it because you really think that your PAIR can't lose. Get real.
Exactly.

signature field is blank

kurtis

Grandmaster
Ill post a pic of the next few times it happens. It seems to happen twice a day. The QQ,88, AA is a bad beat. it was just strange all 3 players had pocket pairs at the time.

Statistically speaking, it's really not that rare to see 3 pocket pairs. You took a bad beat, end of story. It's obvious to everyone that you have no idea what you're talking about, so stop trying to bring down the poker table because you lost some money.

VFingerDiscount

Grandmaster
Disclaimer every time you buyin says don't play any amount that you're not comfortable losing ... So of course lose a hand then rush to forum for QQ he she they it cheats rigged broken #tearsflowlikeariver

signature field is blank

Chop

Journeyman
I am going to go out on a limb here and say the more QQ and attention brought to the poker system then the more likely its going to get removed..... Just saying. Dev's are already saying they hate it. For those that enjoy it just suck it up and play it as it is. If you don't then DONT PLAY. I for one could care less but if its causing players to quit then it needs to go IMO.

Chop

Journeyman
More people would quit if it was removed than from being losers

signature field is blank

I kind of doubt people are playing this shard just for the poker system. So I also doubt many would leave if it were gone. Not that I am saying it should be gone. All I was pointing out is the Dev's don't seem to want anything to do with it and in fact hate it. As well as "if" it is becoming more detrimental to UOF than beneficial it will probably go bye bye. Considering the dev's don't appear to want to waste anymore time with it and I tend to agree. The time would be better spent on other things. So take it as it is and stop drawing attention to it or get rid of it. :cool:

VFingerDiscount

Grandmaster
I kind of doubt people are playing this shard just for the poker system. So I also doubt many would leave if it were gone. Not that I am saying it should be gone. All I was pointing out is the Dev's don't seem to want anything to do with it and in fact hate it. As well as "if" it is becoming more detrimental to UOF than beneficial it will probably go bye bye. Considering the dev's don't appear to want to waste anymore time with it and I tend to agree. The time would be better spent on other things. So take it as it is and stop drawing attention to it or get rid of it. :cool:

Well i remember Shane made comments about how many new players having poker brought to the shard and it being worth it within 2 weeks of its inception even when it was buggier.

Honestly I don't know why they don't just ignore any and all complaints about poker or have an auto reply script when the word poker is in a help request that just reiterates the disclaimer :)

Also, all the people that complain are right back on the table the second they can afford their next buyin :)

#loseventfarmbuyinrepeat

signature field is blank