Poisoning Macro

wil3ur

Grandmaster
I tried all the macros here but i have the same issue. After the first wait, the macro won't apply the poison to food or dagger. In other words, the second target never showed up and it breaks the macro completely.... Tried edit wait for target to pause and tried all different number of seconds of pause. Same issue...

Make sure your backpack is closed when the macro is running or Razor loses position of the bottles.

halygon

Grandmaster
For those that use UOS, this is what I used to GM poisoning:

Code:
//Prompt for Selections
sysmsg 'Select the reagent bag'
promptalias 'reagentbag'
sysmsg 'Select what you want to poison'
promptalias 'targetofpoison'

//Keep Running Macro until Poisoning Skill is GM
while skill 'Poisoning' < 100

//Check to see if enough Nightshade is on hand.  This counter must be setup separately from this macro.
if counter 'cntr' < 1
movetype 0xf88 'reagentbag' 'backpack' 0 0 0 'any' 200
pause 1000
endif

//Make the Poison Potion using Alchemy
//Use Mortar and Pestal
usetype 0xe9b
waitforgump 0x38920abd 1500
replygump 0x38920abd 21
pause 1000
//If you failed to create a potion, this will keep trying till one is made
while ingump 'any' 'You fail to create'
usetype 0xe9b
replygump 0x38920abd 21
pause 1000
endwhile

//Find Potion otherwise use a keg
if findtype 0xf0a
else
usetype 0x1940 'any' 'backpack'
pause 1000
endif

//Poison the item
useskill 'Poisoning'
waitfortarget 15000
findtype 0xf0a
target! 'found'
waitfortarget 15000
target! 'targetofpoison'
pause 2000

//Check if you were clumsy and poisoned yourself
while poisoned
cast 'cure' 'self'
endwhile
pause 7000

endwhile

Basically this requires you to have alchemy to make the potions. You have to prep your mortar and pestal menu for the type of potion you are poisoning with (lesser, poison, greaters, DP).

I used this macro in my house next to a secured chest that had about 30k nightshade in it. Took me 4 days to GM this way, but it was safe and easy.

Li Meiyang

Grandmaster
I had a hell of time getting this macro going. Every problem mentioned here and the "poisoning broke?" thread... and minimal success with any of the solutions.

I've a got a pause (no "wait for targets") macro that works about 2/3rds of the time. Messy sure but it's the best I could do. I don't know what's different about my account that none of the solutions worked, maybe a razor setting or something.

BTW: I noticed something different from the WIKI guide, which say to use regular poison after 40 poisoning skill. I raised my to 56.6 real on lesser poison, and the gains were rapid, but they crapped out completely at 56.6. Anyway, could save you some regs. Or in my case it was just easier cuz I was buying them from the NPC alchemist.

Last edited by a moderator: