poison- lockping skill scrolls and other ss

asics

Grandmaster
are poisoning and lockpicking ss no more spawning?
cause are months i never drop this..

also

why : healing\archery dont exist, discordance ?

VileGhost

Journeyman

also

Only crafting skill scrolls and power scrolls exist. Is carp, tame, blacksmith etc. I been on server since day one always been this way.

VileGhost

Journeyman
You can raise a combat skill past 100 by using the raise lower glitch. Is you buy a 120 carp scroll raise to on 120 then lock skill down and lock the skill up that u want past 100 and train away.

aIck

Grandmaster
You can raise a combat skill past 100 by using the raise lower glitch. Is you buy a 120 carp scroll raise to on 120 then lock skill down and lock the skill up that u want past 100 and train away.

Mmmnope, you can't raise a skill over 100 unless you eat Power Scroll for that certain skill. Needless to say, there are no Power Scrolls for combat skills tough.

Vile...like aIck said you are wrong on that one. You can eat ps to raise your skill cap and then allocate those skills into other skill areas aka have 720 skill points to work with. This is not a "glitch". Using a PS raises your skill cap which simply allows you to use 20 extra skill points wherever you want but you can not go over the 100 skill in any skill just because you used PS to 120 on something like Carpentry.

Lavos

Master
Only crafting skill scrolls and power scrolls exist. Is carp, tame, blacksmith etc. I been on server since day one always been this way.

Actually I have gotten these skill scrolls before from lockpicking in Khaldun. They changed those chests about 6 months ago so they only drop Begging SS now

Kaching

Master

I couldn't tell you how many macing/swords skill scrolls I have... Power Scrolls however you're correct there are no powerscrolls for combat skills such as macing/archery etc.

VileGhost

Journeyman
Vile...like aIck said you are wrong on that one. You can eat ps to raise your skill cap and then allocate those skills into other skill areas aka have 720 skill points to work with. This is not a "glitch". Using a PS raises your skill cap which simply allows you to use 20 extra skill points wherever you want but you can not go over the 100 skill in any skill just because you used PS to 120 on something like Carpentry.

Hmm then what's point on having different type PS. I could buy cheap tinker or carp PS to 120 then just raise tame to 120 and save ton o cash doing it. In able to use first 20 points on different skill you first have to raise main skill that PS was for. Then can allocate to any skill as you stated.

Hmmmm then whats

Dwyane Wade

Grandmaster

also

Heal/arch/disco SS' def do exist, as I've gotten plenty of them during my time here. As for if they spawn currently, I'm not sure but I don't see why they wouldn't

Vile once again you are misunderstanding. the PS raises the cap to only that skill to 120. So you use a peacemaking 105-110-115-120. You now have 720 skill points available and a skill cap of 100 in all skills but peacemaking. IT raises your SKILL CAP to 720. So you don't actually want 120 peacemaking? okay well you still can use that skill cap. so you can be 7x gm and have 20 in a random skill like magery. you cannot exceed 100 in any skill without having used a ps.

VileGhost

Journeyman
[qThat's exactley what I said lol"keystonian123, post: 225602, member: 1516"]Vile once again you are misunderstanding. the PS raises the cap to only that skill to 120. So you use a peacemaking 105-110-115-120. You now have 720 skill points available and a skill cap of 100 in all skills but peacemaking. IT raises your SKILL CAP to 720. So you don't actually want 120 peacemaking? okay well you still can use that skill cap. so you can be 7x gm and have 20 in a random skill like magery. you cannot exceed 100 in any skill without having used a ps.[/quote]

Thats exactley what I said buy the cheap scrolls raise the expensive ones past cap. Only time the actually scrolls matter is if you want 2 legendary skill instead of one

No vile it isn't what you're saying. You cannot buy cheap PS like carpentry or peacemaking raise them to 120. Drop them and then raise taming to 120...you need to use taming ps to raise taming PAST GM.
You cannot use a carpentry ps to 120 and then drop carp use the skill points to go ABOVE GM in any other skill but carpentry..

Bromista

Grandmaster
As has been stated, you can eat ANY PS to raise your skill cap up the max of 120 but you cannot raise a skill past GM unless you have eaten a PS in that specific skill.

Furthermore, skill scrolls exist for every single skill in the game. Spirit Speak, Veterinary, Animal Lore, Begging, Archery, Snooping, Lockpicking, Stealing, Cooking, Camping, Poisoning, Herding, Discordance, ItemID, TasteID, Healing, Anatomy, Tracking, you name it. I have seen them all. There are two different SS loot tables. Some monsters will drop every single skill under the sun, while others will never drop SS listed above. Maybe they don't drop on monsters anymore but only come from chests, I can't say for sure.

Shadow Daemons used to drop the funky SS but I think their loot table has been changed and they only drop the SS found on the Wyrm/Balron loot table.

I haven't seen any of the above drop in a long time because I don't hunt the monsters that give them but they definitely still drop. The monsters that drop them are few and far between.

Last edited by a moderator: