Please remove dex loss from chain and ring...

jamison1987

Master
Bone's AR depletion is a joke. If it wasn't for the -0 dex, I wouldn't even consider it. I don't even like to use bone on my defense tali guy because if my bone suit gives me 110 ar(with heater shield) I'll be below 100 in like 5 minutes. (There is a penalty below 100 ar) I'd rather use full plate and never have to repair my shit every 15 minutes. Pvp is another story though.
Another thing I have noticed is that 90 dex isn't much slower swing speed than 100. It doesn't work in tiers so not a big deal. The fact of the matter is that it isn't possible to make every kind of armor perfect to everyone so I don't know how to handle this. Just my 2cents.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wizx13

Grandmaster
Bone's AR depletion is a joke. If it wasn't for the -0 dex, I wouldn't even consider it. I don't even like to use bone on my defense tali guy because if my bone suit gives me 110 ar(with heater shield) I'll be below 100 in like 5 minutes. (There is a penalty below 100 ar) I'd rather use full plate and never have to repair my shit every 15 minutes. Pvp is another story though.
Another thing I have noticed is that 90 dex isn't much slower swing speed than 100. It doesn't work in tiers so not a big deal. The fact of the matter is that it isn't possible to make every kind of armor perfect to everyone so I don't know how to handle this. Just my 2cents.

Scale armor had its 15 some odd dex loss removed. All im saying is if you are going to go that far then why not remove the -3 loss from chain and ring. At this point its stupid to leave it on and no one can come up with a justified dispute to not remove it.

Young Star

Grandmaster
So now bone still has a negative of being fragile. Chain and plate have a negative of dex. Maybe dragon scale should have some small negative of it's own to give it better balance.

jamison1987

Master
Scale armor had its 15 some odd dex loss removed. All im saying is if you are going to go that far then why not remove the -3 loss from chain and ring. At this point its stupid to leave it on and no one can come up with a justified dispute to not remove it.
I totally agree. I mean, in theory if dex loss on ar is a problem, they should make the changes needed, instead of making one kind of armor superb over the other; making the said type of armor irrelevant.
The OP is not simply "whining" about this, he is talking about keeping all crafted armor viable- for the good of the shard. Hopefully this is looked at.