Please consider putting a stop to bosses being able to be lured off of champ site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexdan

Adept
Energy Field.
Wall of Stone.
'All kill' for tamers.
War Mode for other toons.

@Silly Santa , @Cinder .. Try to use game mechanics please :(

Just to be 'clear' i don't support that...
But we have more than one method to defend a champ..
All have different ways to defend a champ.

Request a fix/change on that, imho, it's a really 'trammie' request.
I love to fight at champ when i do that, i don't love fight alone or with 1 or 2 of mine friends. Just that.

Stop lurin champ boss is not a problem of UOF Staff, it's a problem for who pop and make champ.

Totally agree!
To many ppl know like 20% of her tons, a tamer whit magery have also wall, magic reflection, ecc ecc, non only all kill :) Need a little bit tactics and organization!

Ultima is not a singe button game, to push and win :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Silly Santa

Grandmaster
Since some people are not aware I will clue you in - It plays out like this:

- Boss is almost up - $$ lures TONS of spawn onto the 10 or so people - some of these people die along with their pets.
- $$ than lures the boss away with 4-5 people- and PK's the last few others who are trying to fight back
- $$ than lures the boss like 50 screens away where they have FULLY STOCKED other guildies + "alt chars" with pets/meta pets waiting (I counted about 7 pets)...
- $$ than ganks the hell out of meph with 8-10 chars FULLY STOCKED chars + pets killing the boss instantly...

$$ - Again.... you pieces of scum - STOP ABUSING GAME MECHANICS 24/7.

Alexdan

Adept
Silly, this is strategy, is normal a guild whit organization do ti.. ppl in vocal chat organize more better.. one team lure, other team wait and organize point to lure ecc ecc.
Sharing target faster whit taliking ecc ecc ecc

Silly Santa

Grandmaster
hey silly santa , are you busy in game now ?

Want to do a champ ? :)

Do you think you are funny or something? Go use more hacks , nerds.......... "autoheal.activated"

u are really a bad person bobby!

ps: silly can you do wrong? we need a few white skulls

Stop abusing game mechanics... and why are you in this dirty mans guild? BRUNO (?) was at least an honorable PVP guild during its time .....

Bobby123

Grandmaster
Nahh bro... you were once in an ex-alliance guild that I had... I don't think it was -Hi-... it was either BRUNO or TAMER , I thinkkk... before they all left and went to create "REKT" and "LORE".

silly santa u can pay $ guild a tribute to stop us from raiding your champs in the future !

Another requirement is you have to sing praises n lovely songs daily to honor $ guild !

Silly Santa

Grandmaster
silly santa u can pay $ guild a tribute to stop us from raiding your champs in the future !

Another requirement is you have to sing praises n lovely songs daily to honor $ guild !

Do you think im actually afraid of you guys or something? lawl! you keep believing that - that's funny.. lawl!

I will never succumb to your guild , demands , and zerg-like tactics... like this once cool guy who now turned *** @steve-o

Status
Not open for further replies.