Please consider putting a stop to bosses being able to be lured off of champ site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bromista

Grandmaster
So lil snake, since the shard owner is on board with the change does that make him an idiot/trammy/noob like the rest of us? Just curious.

If the change is going to make no difference and if you're as good as you think you are then shut the fuck up already?

Bigwyrm

Adept
So lil snake, since the shard owner is on board with the change does that make him an idiot/trammy/noob like the rest of us? Just curious.

If the change is going to make no difference and if you're as good as you think you are then shut the fuck up already?

You mad bro ? the truth hurts right lol

Is this hatred just because you are among one of most dirted players. Ofcourse when you are brave enough to leave guard zone wich isin't often.

Or is it because you keep getting owned in forums. Idk i cant keep track of all the places your getting OWNED.

Anymore futile arguments you care to make ?

Last edited by a moderator:

Bigwyrm

Adept
What was that now about replying with emotions ?? I have crushed all of your pathetic attempts to argue non-sense. With facts no less.

And i get this sad attempt at a argument that has no emotion in it at all..WINK WINK ..ofcourse you are above such petty things.

How can you be such a hypocrite in the span of two comments..Oh thats right you are full of shit.

Ripstas

Master
Just to be clear. $ couldn't even come into our abyss spawn on blues when they had 5+ on. The only $ who showed his character for more than 1minute was Maynard and he got dirt napped multiple times. We didn't lure the boss.

Despise spawn was changed purely because of power owning it.

$ did steal meph this morning. Of the two power on we got 2/4 scrolls and started 2 of your 5(?) reds that had two faction tamers with lvl 7 metas.

Go winning.

Kilike

Grandmaster
Shane, I know you are busy with many different tweaks to game play and the server, but could you please make a tweak for bosses not being able to be lured off the champ sites. Thanks :)
No. Learn to do it and/or defend.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Kilike

Grandmaster
I just realized who santa is in game. Lol I feel bad for picking on the autistic fuck now.

Ran into him randomly and he was butt hurt that his friends "betrayed him" then went on to tell me his pathetic life story.

Your shit posts make more sense now. Everyones out to get you.

Kilike

Grandmaster

Yes it does. Turning a fel era server slowly into a tram server without tram is idiotic,trammy, and noobish.

Bromista

Grandmaster
Ehh, I'm over it. Still no good arguments being made against the change so it's just Tram this, Fel that back and forth which completely dodges the fact that champ zones are just that...zones.

Is it really so bad? I mean in the end some of the biggest opposition to the suggestion said themselves it doesn't matter. That says a lot right there. Also makes you wonder why they spent a minute of their time arguing when they are just gonna backpedal like that...

Is it really so bad?

Silly Santa

Grandmaster
Ran into him randomly and he was butt hurt that his friends "betrayed him" then went on to tell me his pathetic life story.

What the hell are you smoking , son ? Can I smoke some of it too ?

^--- I have honesty no idea what the hell you are talking about above. Is it EQMS your talking about? I have no idea... and again just for the record - I don't care that we aint allied with EQMS right now.

@Kilike

Bigwyrm

Adept
HOWEVER - staff is going to change it so that champ boss's cant be lured 50 screens away from a champ spawn area... THATS TRAMMELISH? wtf...... where is the logic in that ??
First what you just said is the definition of trammel..yes having limitations put in to make it safer for you to get your pixels is trammel..

Second off not one boss has been lured 50 screens away so that's another off base lie right there..I hope these rants are being confirmed before any changes are even considered

Bigwyrm

Adept
Just to be clear. $ couldn't even come into our abyss spawn on blues when they had 5+ on. The only $ who showed his character for more than 1minute was Maynard and he got dirt napped multiple times. We didn't lure the boss.

Despise spawn was changed purely because of power owning it.

$ did steal meph this morning. Of the two power on we got 2/4 scrolls and started 2 of your 5(?) reds that had two faction tamers with lvl 7 metas.

Go winning.

Just to be clear None of our reds got statted at Mephis..power Blues..let me repeat Power Blues ran and hid..real talk!
WTF are you talking about who is Maynard he not in our guild first off dumbass..

Second, ya we raided 4 champs yesterday and 3 rdas and power wants to come in here and talk about how there blues hide on edge of screen at max range and got something at one champ lol ......Dosent sound very powerful lol be less relevant pls power is dead.

Ripstas

Master
Just to be clear Non of our reds got statted at Mephis..power Blues..let me repeat Power Blues ran and hid..real talk!
WTF are you talking about who is Maynard he not in our guild first off dumbass..

Second, ya we raided 4 champs yesterday and 3 rdas and power wants to come in here and talk about how there blues hide on edge of screen at max range and got something at one champ lol ......Dosent sound very powerful lol be less relevant pls power is dead.
lay off the drugs kid

Status
Not open for further replies.