Player made weapons

Johntruman

Grandmaster
I have yet to find anyone making heavyxbows that are repond. Is it just really rare or do people just not make them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lady Macbeth

Grandmaster
Yes repond heavy xbows r craftable but ppl rarely craft them cuz majority ppl use bows. You get 20% chance to craft slayer bows, xbows or heavy xbows at Brit crafting guide area. The type of slayer is random. Can be lesser slayers or super slayers. So you can see the slim chance to craft a repond heavy xbow. Moreover, crafting heavy xbows use a lot more resources than bows plus heavy xbow just is not a best seller...

Good luck!

Yoko Kurama

Master
Yes repond heavy xbows r craftable but ppl rarely craft them cuz majority ppl use bows. You get 20% chance to craft slayer bows, xbows or heavy xbows at Brit crafting guide area. The type of slayer is random. Can be lesser slayers or super slayers. So you can see the slim chance to craft a repond heavy xbow. Moreover, crafting heavy xbows use a lot more resources than bows plus heavy xbow just is not a best seller...

Good luck!

Small correction there, you get like a 3-4% or so chance I believe, not even close to 20%!

Heavy xbow have a really low rate of even being exceptional, not to mention the actual range is lower than longbows...do yourself a favor, stick with the longbows. Outside pvp, the heavy xbow has little or no use on this server unless. If you are thinking of farming some ogre lords, the ogre slayers are very common.

Rikket_The_Rogue

Grandmaster
Pretty much what everyone else said, long bows have a longer range (12 tiles vs. a x-bow's 8 tiles) and fire faster.

I suppose x-bows might be cheaper since so few use them.

Johntruman

Grandmaster
Yeah I will make a fletcher and skip all the searching. I hope to open a shop soon on Dagger island on the east side. Shops going to be call Your parents shop. My crafters name is Your parents so come get your bows and weapons crafted by your parents very soon!!!