Pets attacking owner

Slice N Dice

Grandmaster
Here lately my meta and nightmares will turn on me somewhat at random.
They are well fed.
Wonderfully happy
I am not in war mode most of the time this happens.
It usually happens when they are on guard and a mob comes after me.

I have tried to report it as a bug, but it seems the report is never received.
Kind of thinking its not a bug and its more along the lines of
"hey tamers make tons of gold so stop crying about"
pet skill loss
all guard being nerfed for pvp
nightmares being nerfed for pvp

Which is all fine.
But it's pretty gay when a paragon comes after me, and instead of my pets protecting me they kill me..

AssHat

Grandmaster
happens to me also, i have no macros going, no context menus, no cursor up, pets attacking owners falls along with when provoing monsters and using a pet why do you go grey? i know others that experience these same things........

Dig'em

Grandmaster
Well we better nerf pets again so not only can they not kill PKs they can't kill their owners, that way it's equal and pets can't kill anyone

Slice N Dice

Grandmaster
Well we better nerf pets again so not only can they not kill PKs they can't kill their owners, that way it's equal and pets can't kill anyone
I think we should make all pets reskinned horses.
Lets be honest, we just get taming to gm and beyond because we want to look cool.

inktrailer2.jpg

jamison1987

Master
They are well fed.
Wonderfully happy

pet skill loss

Which is all fine.
But it's pretty gay when a paragon comes after me, and instead of my pets protecting me they kill me..
When ur pets attack you, are you running a vet loop macro? If that is the case, put cleartargetqueue and/or canceltarget in the macro(assuming ur running uosteam) razor is similar..
If that's not the issue, I don't really know what the problem is..
Anyways, good luck mate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Slice N Dice

Grandmaster
When ur pets attack you, are you running a vet loop macro? If that is the case, put cleartargetqueue and/or canceltarget in the macro(assuming ur running uosteam) razor is similar..
If that's not the issue, I don't really know what the problem is..
Anyways, good luck mate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No vet loop, only a key bind. manual.
Here's what happens.
Get pet
"All guard"
Recall to hunting spot
Mob goes hostile towards me
Pet will go hostile towards me and attack me
Peace mode the whole time.
After pet attacks me I lore it and check status
Wonderfully happy

I assume this is just another "too bad, tamers make 100k an hour! Deal with it."
thing that was added

AssHat

Grandmaster
happened earlier again, no loops, no macros going was even healing my hands and giving commands with just hot keys only. not cool

dobber

Grandmaster
this happens and to my knowledge is as intended to keep people from afk farming with their pets. though, when it happens to a meta that you can barely control, it is not fun. I have died to my own pets many times while semi afk farming with just having all guard in peace or war mode and nothing else going on.

smile it's me

Grandmaster
I don't know if you are new to the tamer scene, but since I came here I had never seen any positive change to tamers.
only nerfs after nerfs, after nerfs, after nerfs.
better start getting used to it

Slice N Dice

Grandmaster
Ink was an awesome movie.

On the posts topic, this happens to me when I accidentally queue myself as the last target then say all kill.
I watched ink about halfway thru. Still need to finish it. But it's intereting for sure.

The pet thing. My meta hit level 5 and it hasn't attacked me since. Level 4 would random attack me often

Memphist

Grandmaster
there were some terrible changes not only nerfs BUT terrible. Faction sigil control taming shit, to mount if the nightmare is in combat fucking shit. And then after about 2 years changing the all guard command. Now my pets doesnt hear all the time if i tell them to all guard me (pvm).

thriftyuoplayer

Grandmaster
I watched ink about halfway thru. Still need to finish it. But it's intereting for sure.

The pet thing. My meta hit level 5 and it hasn't attacked me since. Level 4 would random attack me often

Ya, Ink is one of those movies that takes a few tries to watch it.. Once you do though, everything clicks.

Deriz

Grandmaster
They are well fed.
Wonderfully happy

pet skill loss

Which is all fine.

All guard has only been nerfed if you are the agressor against a player.. if you are not the agressor it still works the exact same as it did against a player.

In PVM it is the exact same