Pet Combo question

Bromista

Grandmaster
I want a beetle, it's the only practical tamable that I do not have and those things tank like motherfuckers. Pair them with a WW or a young dragon and I bet they'll do wonders for taking down the big boys. May not be the best option for crowd control (champs) but they will poison the hell out of anything you throw them at and they are TOUGH.

Lexington

Grandmaster
I want a beetle, it's the only practical tamable that I do not have and those things tank like motherfuckers. Pair them with a WW or a young dragon and I bet they'll do wonders for taking down the big boys. May not be the best option for crowd control (champs) but they will poison the hell out of anything you throw them at and they are TOUGH.

Problem is you have the feed the damn thing all the time.... and if you don't sure as shit when you need it to do something it wont and then it's dirt nap :(
I really wish they would tweak the loyalty a bit more.

lollo

Grandmaster
Problem is you have the feed the damn thing all the time.... and if you don't sure as shit when you need it to do something it wont and then it's dirt nap :(
I really wish they would tweak the loyalty a bit more.

works fine with 120/120

Dimok

Master
That was a hella old post. But at 115/115 I seem to have to feed the beetle less then the WW. If this was a problem back a year ago they must have tweaked it since then. I have never in my life heard about this pack instinct thing until now though, will have to check into it.

lollo

Grandmaster
Anyways, best combo is lvl 7 meta and lvl 6 steed. Kinda expensive tho at around 50 millions.

After that it's meta and nightmare imho, i don't like being on foot, ever.