PC on Blaze Water Elemental Statue

Trojandrew

Grandmaster
hiJALdj.png
found during the event, wondering what its worth.

Last edited by a moderator:

CAPTUN AUSTRALIA

Grandmaster
You already forgot how you lost the last 2 blaze statues you wanted?

Just to be more clear, i'm almost certainly paying more than the aboriginal.

U sure?

I'm thinking players should start donating towards the @lollo trauma pk fund - whereby shane can use some donation income to pay for some much needed therapy for this child.

lollo

Grandmaster
U sure?

I'm thinking players should start donating towards the @lollo trauma pk fund - whereby shane can use some donation income to pay for some much needed therapy for this child.

Still paying more than you and putting these in my no cut house For you to see The few times you actually pvp instead of killing bards or calling in on tamers

CAPTUN AUSTRALIA

Grandmaster
Still paying more than you and putting these in my no cut house For you to see The few times you actually pvp instead of killing bards or calling in on tamers

Mate, it was over 6 months ago, and it wasn't even me that called in on you that one time on your gm wrestle pvp meta tamer.

Do you murder ex-girlfriends (or boyfriends possibly?) when they dump your ass?

You are more creepy in a UO only way than most of my other stalkers tbh.

lollo

Grandmaster
POWER calls in on me all the time, I don't care who it is. Too bad you (POWER) only got me three times in 2+ years. (2 ganks, and once Flube solo)

Last weekend i was so surprised on this POWER pk (dexer, who'd have known) trying to solo me (and dying) for more than 3 mins that i sold him his head back for 1gp and didn't even loot his weapons. Ibrahimovich something, might have been you for all i know

CAPTUN AUSTRALIA

Grandmaster
POWER calls in on me all the time, I don't care who it is. Too bad you (POWER) only got me three times in 2+ years. (2 ganks, and once Flube solo)

Last weekend i was so surprised on this POWER pk (dexer, who'd have known) trying to solo me (and dying) for more than 3 mins that i sold him his head back for 1gp and didn't even loot his weapons. Ibrahimovich something, might have been you for all i know

Not me, and bro, you are really strange - in a bad way.

No one gets as hung up as you dying, seriously. Let alone willing to shell out millions to try and spite someone.

Therapy might help, here's some wisdom:

a) you're blue, you lose nothing on death
b) this is a sandbox game, dying is part of it
c) you play a blue gm wrestle pvp meta pet tamer

Hope it helps.

lollo

Grandmaster
Not me, and bro, you are really strange - in a bad way.

No one gets as hung up as you dying, seriously. Let alone willing to shell out millions to try and spite someone.

Therapy might help, here's some wisdom:

a) you're blue, you lose nothing on death
b) this is a sandbox game, dying is part of it
c) you play a blue gm wrestle pvp meta pet tamer

Hope it helps.

a) My pets lose their skills and most importantly i lose time ressing myself and pets etc. Since i only play couple hours a week it annoys me

b) Yeah obviously, what annoys me is the "POWER attitude" of "we're the best bla bla bla" when in fact most of you are average at best

c) I have 80 wrestling and you only play alchy poison dexers which are the easiest templates ever. Seriously, i made a dexer pk last month and literally died twice, once because i was overweight from loot and 3 POWER dipshits decided to gank me and stat me (so much for getting a hard dick by statting another red after ganking him). Just get a fucking defense talisman so you can try to solo wrestle tamers instead of crying about wrestling, target closest etc.

Anyways, let's not derail this thread any further.

CAPTUN AUSTRALIA

Grandmaster
a) My pets lose their skills and most importantly i lose time ressing myself and pets etc. Since i only play couple hours a week it annoys me

b) Yeah obviously, what annoys me is the "POWER attitude" of "we're the best bla bla bla" when in fact most of you are average at best

c) I have 80 wrestling and you only play alchy poison dexers which are the easiest templates ever. Seriously, i made a dexer pk last month and literally died twice, once because i was overweight from loot and 3 POWER dipshits decided to gank me and stat me (so much for getting a hard dick by statting another red after ganking him). Just get a fucking defense talisman so you can try to solo wrestle tamers instead of crying about wrestling, target closest etc.

Anyways, let's not derail this thread any further.

a) My pets die all the time - infact they have like 60 odd resist, do i care? nope

b) I actually troll people more than i claim to be immortal

c) i have 0 wrestling on my tamer and take out dexers whilst being ganked.... I don't go on a rampage if i die, i actually welcome people trying to kill my tamer to brighten things up (unless it is a 10v1 super gank).

I also don't have a single alchy poison dexer fyi, mine are all mage/alchy.

I have 1 defence talisman, it appears they no longer work, along with swamp dragon deeds. Your tears must have been quite strong. I also solo wrestle tamers.

We have an Italian in our guild, and seems way too nice to be so stalkerish about dying a few times on wizards online. Get help.

lollo

Grandmaster
I have 1 defence talisman, it appears they no longer work, along with swamp dragon deeds. Your tears must have been quite strong. I also solo wrestle tamers.

No, you don't solo wrestle tamers lol.

Anyways, not even gonna comment on the rest, but is this defense talisman/valorite swampie thing confirmed? I was about to start the talisman on my dexer pk, not even gonna bother wasting 30 vanqs and a lot of time if that's the case

Sketeg

Master
Lollo deserves that sweet statue! Why are you so butt hurt CAPTAIN? He's not stalking you he just happens to be another statue collector who doesn't like you. I'm sure lots of people don't like you, your guild built its fame on griefing and being bad sports

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G730A using Tapatalk

Fattson

Grandmaster
No, you don't solo wrestle tamers lol.

Anyways, not even gonna comment on the rest, but is this defense talisman/valorite swampie thing confirmed? I was about to start the talisman on my dexer pk, not even gonna bother wasting 30 vanqs and a lot of time if that's the case

I'll wrestle you in real life. Make sure there's plenty of olive oil laying around. Better be organic.