Paralytic venom

severus

Grandmaster
What does it do? i assumed it would decrease the targets skills but from what mines doing it only drops the INT and DEX, not doing anything to skills? Maybe comes at a later relic level like discordance?

tankian

Grandmaster
Almost down to zero. Best on high hp mobs which is great because the mob isn't doing as much damage to my pets which in return means less healing

Josh D

Grandmaster
It takes off approximately 80 stam and 80 int.

The int doesn't make much of a difference, but the stam is huge. Balrons hit almost at half speed

MZ3K

Grandmaster
Almost down to zero. Best on high hp mobs which is great because the mob isn't doing as much damage to my pets which in return means less healing

Someone in game said that it also does DoT poison damage. I'm guessing that's not true. Is it?

Young Star

Grandmaster
The effect appears to also stack if multiple steeds hit it. I've lored Riktor before and he's had like 1 dex. Also just by yourself all it takes is one proc to handycap a targets physical attack. Not many can recover their stamina quickly. So even when the effect wears off their stamina and mana are still low. The mana drop doesnt seem to really impede the targets casting much.

MZ3K

Grandmaster
The effect appears to also stack if multiple steeds hit it. I've lored Riktor before and he's had like 1 dex. Also just by yourself all it takes is one proc to handycap a targets physical attack. Not many can recover their stamina quickly. So even when the effect wears off their stamina and mana are still low. The mana drop doesnt seem to really impede the targets casting much.

How long does the direct effect last at lvl 10 ? (i.e. how long until they can start regaining stam and mana)

luftwaffe

Neophyte
the poison is just one of the skills the steed has, not from a relic, also the more the paralytic venom procs, I believe it lowers the stam even more each time