Ore Elementals!

Trying to locate the spawning location of all Ore Elementals for my Rune Library.

So far I've been able to locate the following Ore Elemental Spawn Locations:

1. Iron Elemental - Shame lvl 3
2. Dull Copper Elemental - Shame lvl 2
3. Gold Elemental - Despise lvl 3
4. Agapite Elemental - Shame lvl 3
5. Valorite Elmental - Shame lvl 4

Unable to locate the following:

1. Shadow Iron Elemental
2. Copper Elemental
3. Verite Elemental

Does anyone know where these 3 Spawn at?

And if you are going to say Shame please give the lvl and general area as I have been all over Shame hunting down these bastards.

Thanks in advance!

Experience

Grandmaster
there is not a spawn for all of the elementals. But don't forget to mark the Magnetite Elemental. The only way to spawn the missing ones is the Garg. Pick Axe

Keep in mind these are not like the ones dug up. They drop less ore and don't exactly have all the powers.

Yeah no worries there, I'm simply making a huge Rune Library and Ore Elementals was one of the books I'm trying to complete.

When I was able to find 5 out of the 8 Ore Type with a Static Elemental spawn location I figured there must have been an elemental spawn for the last 3 that I couldn't find.

However it's looking like that may not be true :(

Why would the staff make a Static Spawn for 5 type of Ore Elementals but not all 8!?!

there is not a spawn for all of the elementals. But don't forget to mark the Magnetite Elemental. The only way to spawn the missing ones is the Garg. Pick Axe

Where is this Magnetite Elemental?!?

I've been dungeon searching the past few days marking runes for all types of monsters and haven't come across this one yet??

That elemental spawns on Shame 3 in place of one of the Magma Elementals once in a while.

Probably the Valorite or Agapite Elemental.

I'll have to periodically check those then and see of I get lucky with a spawn so I can confirm that.

Unless somebody else knows for sure which one has a random chance to spawn the Magnetite?

kurtis

Grandmaster
There is a bronze elemental in shame 4. Right across the north bridge near the blood eles. Just run up that little wing across the bridge.

There is a bronze elemental in shame 4. Right across the north bridge near the blood eles. Just run up that little wing across the bridge.
Bnj9J3RIMAMPJdT.jpg

I wish I could give your post more likes. Thank you, 1 down 2 to go! Fingers crossed they have Shadow Iron and Verite Spawns!

Darkarna

Grandmaster
Valorite Elementals :- Fair warning, these horrible walking chunks of expensive ore WILL destroy clothing if they hit you enough. I lost my prized floppy hat (newbified but with much love) after getting clobbered by one of these and perhaps even blessed clothing could get destroyed in the process.. Thou hast been warned.!

Darkarna

Grandmaster
My newbied floppy hat died, so there is potential of expensive blessed clothes being turned into rags, I am not 100% on that however. The best way is to test it. *runs away*

Experience

Grandmaster
it's been quite a long time since i faced one, and he flat out destroyed my weapon. I do remember my armor being grounded though