Ore Elementals!

Trying to locate the spawning location of all Ore Elementals for my Rune Library.

So far I've been able to locate the following Ore Elemental Spawn Locations:

1. Iron Elemental - Shame lvl 3
2. Dull Copper Elemental - Shame lvl 2
3. Gold Elemental - Despise lvl 3
4. Agapite Elemental - Shame lvl 3
5. Valorite Elmental - Shame lvl 4

Unable to locate the following:

1. Shadow Iron Elemental
2. Copper Elemental
3. Verite Elemental

Does anyone know where these 3 Spawn at?

And if you are going to say Shame please give the lvl and general area as I have been all over Shame hunting down these bastards.

Thanks in advance!

Use a gargoyle pickaxe and find a spawn. :)

Ohh no I know about that, there are natural static spawns of some Ore Elementals and I was marking those for a Rune Library. :)

I was just wondering if all Ore Elemental Types had a Static Spawn since I was able to find 5 out of the 8 Ore Types in a dungeon so far.

I'm making the most OCD Rune Library on the Shard in all likelyhood and Ore Elemental Spawns was one of my books!

I could be wrong cause I haven't done them since old OSI, but I dont believe they all have a static spawn.

Yeah that's what it's looking like from another thread I have open.

Why the staff would make 5 out of the 8 Ore Type elementals have a Static Spawn and not all 8 is confusing as all hell :lol:.

It almost seems like they planned on doing it but forgot to finish it!

I myself, have never seen a spawned ore elemental that didnt come from using a Gargoyle pickaxe.

Real easy if you're curious.

Iron / Dull Copper / Agapite / Valorite all spawn on various levels of Shame.

Iron / Agapite / Valorite have a single elemental spawn while Dull Copper has a group of around 4 or 5.

Gold spawns on Despise lvl 3. And that's a single elemental spawn also.

Shadow Iron / Copper / Verte either don't spawn or haven't been able to find.

If you're ever bored one day I'll be happy to friend you to my house and that way you'll have access to my Rune Library including that particular book.

I stopped at your house not long ago on Ice. But I think you were afk. Was up there training

That's a good possibility or I was on another character. I usually have all 3 of my accounts logged on in case one of my characters die so I have a toon on stand by for gate / ressurect.

Getting ready to do some yard work at my house but when I'm done I'll holla in guild chat and if you're on I'll be sure to hook you up with a friend status to my crib! Already have a few guildies and friends who use it for my Refuse Pile and Dungeon Chest Books.

Vince[Tharakus]

Grandmaster
Nice! I can tell its probably an extensive library. You wont find many refuse piles books......lol

May have to check that one out! :)

thriftyuoplayer

Grandmaster
verites do spawn.. I don't remember where I was, but i killed a few that spawned.. and no they were no from stealthed miners, i was using detect hidden :D.

hubcap

Grandmaster
verites are in shame, no?

could be wrong...dont quote me....

whichever ones poison and dispel.....THINK its verite..........

(edit: I wanna say its located behind the mage tower on level 3, when taking a right (east) from the level 3 moongate...follow that long passage to the west near the entrance to Shame 4....)

Level 3 iirc.

Last edited by a moderator: