WTS One of the best houses in-game (castle)

Cully

Journeyman
For sale I have one of the best houses in the game.

A castle that is not only on grass with no blockage at all or spawn but there is also no houses within a few screens, completely isolated in the woods just outside of Vesper! Definitely one of the best castle spots in the game. The faint of heart and poor need not apply. ;)

Will accept gold or donation coins. PM me with any other offers. Bidding starts at 14 mil. No buy-out set yet, PM me if interested.

The value of this house will only go up with the more people that join the server.

1zd8qr.jpg

28wiedh.png

Good luck and happy bidding folks :D

Kraden

Grandmaster
That is a sweet spot. Cant wait til someone places a 7x7 right in front of it lol. And way free bump. Good stuff

Bromista

Grandmaster
I don't think a 7x7 will fit or else there would be one.

Has got to be one of the best castle plots on the game based on solitude alone. To hell with proximity to towns, a castle is what this clearing was meant for.

Best of luck with the sale.

Cully

Journeyman
One last bump before I take it off the market, in case anyone isn't poor and wants the best house :D

Gold/donation coins accepted and possible trades. Post your bid or PM with inqueries.

Cully

Journeyman
Possibly about to sell for 14 mil through PM. A STEAL. I need to get rid of so I don't have to refresh. Last chances for this epic investment!