OFFICIAL UOF FANTASY FOOTBALL LEAGUE

jeffe

Master
No desire to do a Fantasy Football league.

But I can't wait to squash all of you in a head-to-head Fantasy Basketball league (12 team). I'll host on Yahoo, and will post details as the end of the October nears. I'm in for some baller entry fees 250k to 500k. Or as little as 50k. Involvement is the deciding factor on setting an entry fee. If you're already down PM me contact info.

You guys can go back to talking about Football now...

Haters gonna hate.

Thryn

Adept
People need to hurry and sign up for this so we can randomly predetermine the draft order. Research needs to be done!

Thryn

Adept
I know that Tpain from GS wants to join in, but I don't know if he's contacted you yet. Getting him in would give us 10, and I'd be good with 10 people in the league instead of 12, if everyone else would be in agreement with that?

Gore

Adept
My friend Lee(Redterrain) actually just launched a daily fantasy sports website. It's a lot like fanduel, but with more sports and it's going to have more features. Check it out. Fanday.com ! Also if you see anything on the website that can be added/changed for easier functionality let me know! Football season should be really fun!

Thryn

Adept
Hampton can you randomize the draft order now so we know where we're picking? That way we don't find out at the beginning of the draft and can at least know ahead of time :)