WTS >>Nox Relic<< (for dragonz) SOLD

Tard the Paladin

Grandmaster
Last nox relic went for close to 5 mil. Don't sell for less than 5 mil. They should go for 6 mil. These are highly sought after relics.

Bromista

Grandmaster
That's terrific.

This relic isn't gonna get 6m. Yours isn't either.

You need to keep your stuff on your side of the fence. You're not discussing anything of relevance here. No talk about drop rates, effectiveness, mechanics, none of that. You're just talking prices and plugging your own shit.

You're in CoK. I like the guild you are in, I have several friends in that guild so I am trying to be somewhat reasonable. You are making CoK look bad right now. Quit that.

Bye.

Tard the Paladin

Grandmaster
Sorry bro but don't really care what your opinion is so I'll continue to post. And these relics can hit 6m if people don't low ball it.

Bromista

Grandmaster
You are trying to "protect" the price or your own item by blowing its value out of proportion in your own thread and in this one.

A lesson in economics: higher supply and competition drives prices DOWN.

This relic has already had bids and interest. Yours does not, so it is understandable that you feel the need to work to generate that interest.

You are here acting like you are trying to help this auction, but you are actually hurting it while trying to help your own.

Living up to your name, clearly.

Post your own auction, stay out or this one, and let the market decide like an adult.

MTBowl

Grandmaster
Well bro sorry you got the high bid I have since gotten a relic for free so I no longer need that one. So in a weird way thanks for drawin out this auction cus you bought me time to get my own relic.

Turner13

Grandmaster
That got a bit crazy..

I'm reverting the auction back to @SirLothar 's bid of 3.5m if he confirms he still wants it. As soon as he posts here and confirms the 48hr count down continues.

I've added a buyout to stop all of this drama.

Last edited by a moderator:

SirLothar

Grandmaster
Sorry must have missed this. Shame to see this sale go off track, would have grabbed it at b/o. Thanks for reverting anyway Tanar'ri

Turner13

Grandmaster
Sorry must have missed this. Shame to see this sale go off track, would have grabbed it at b/o. Thanks for reverting anyway Tanar'ri

Sorry the whole auction was a mess so I just switched it to a normal auction to make it easier for all.