Nox/Alchy Dexxer build question

Bromista

Grandmaster
Hello, on the second build the 100 eval and 80 anatomy would give 90 defensive wrestling so could still cast vs dexxer to combine
crushing blow/dump. If the macer can get a precast expl up and land 1-2 good mace hits its mostly game after drop explo/eb
This is correct ^

Typically if it's dexer on dexer you just have to suffer not having any extra pts towards your dmg output like your opponent might have in the form of alchy/nox. Just gotta hope you get some heavy hits and don't wiff. Keep dancing around them until you go on a good streak and put them on the defensive. Hopefully you have a spell loaded when that time comes. Not the most ideal strategy but sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do to survive.

The problem I have with eval warrior types is that when you have a precast up and holding it you are not able to apply a new bandage without having to drop the spell which is annoying so you can't keep the spell up for so long cuss you wont be using bandages.

i liked the build and was getting use to it but the mana regen sucked so i was thinking of how to incorporate some medi in the build. finding out of the 720 skill cap and dropping anatomy 20 points (do lose some defensive wrestling tho with that) gets a bit of medi.