Normal Hair Dye

bradley-

Grandmaster
What happened to the normal super cheap hair dye? I don't want to spend a billion gold for dono coins to change the color of my alts hair.. I just want to go to the hair stylist in Brit and pay for the normal hair dye... Nothing special.. What happened to that??

lollo

Grandmaster
It's also super lame that the special hair dye doesn't dye the Beard. I'm 100% sure it did on OSI and now i just wasted 1k dono and have neon hairs + an ugly ass grey Beard.

What a fucking cash grab, congrats to whoever thought this

edw3rdwood

Grandmaster
Isn't it at the alchemist/herbalist/whatever to the right of WBB, near the river? It's the NPC with the gray gump instead of a normal sell window, and I think the option doesn't even show up unless you have like 35k in the bank

Edit: just checked, normal hair dye is 50gp, new hair restyles are 30k and hair-only/beard-only dyes are 50k

King Dingaling

Grandmaster
yup hes in the alchy shop by the sewers...and last i remember hair and beard dyes were seperate for neon colors. at least by the time i saved up enough for it thats how it was..

poogoblin

Master
It's also super lame that the special hair dye doesn't dye the Beard. I'm 100% sure it did on OSI and now i just wasted 1k dono and have neon hairs + an ugly ass grey Beard.

What a fucking cash grab, congrats to whoever thought this

Special beard dyes were completely seperate

Special beard dyes were completely seperate
Special hair dye colored both hair and beard on OSI. The beard dye was for beard only. Here the hair only does hair and beard only does beard.

As far as a cash grab, special hair dye was 500k on OSI, whereas its 1k dono here, which is about 170k atm. So for less than 500k, you can still dye your hair and beard...

lollo

Grandmaster
No because special Beard dye isn't on dono vendor any more. And the fact that you need dono coins makes it a cash grab

King Dingaling

Grandmaster
but there are people selling donation coins all day...easy to get. its just 1 extra step to get the hair dye, which I don't mind. ...better than paying 500k each

they took beard dye off and left hair only?

lollo

Grandmaster
but there are people selling donation coins all day...easy to get. its just 1 extra step to get the hair dye, which I don't mind. ...better than paying 500k each

they took beard dye off and left hair only?

Haven't checked in a few days but when i bought my hair dye there was no beard dye available

bradley-

Grandmaster
Turns out the I couldn't see the hair dye because I didn't have gold in my bank.. Duh.. Thanks everyone!