WTS Nightmare Statue! SOLD.

Bromista

Grandmaster
Bump for a high bid from a more trustworthy individual!

After the bidding ends and if wendy still has the high bid he will have 48hrs to pick up the statue. Anyone else will have however long they need.

After 48hre it will go to the next highest bidder.

Bromista

Grandmaster
No, your bid is being honored for the time being. Honor isn't the right word...your bid is "accepted"...only this time you are not going to be given the opportunity to fail to respond to PMs and ignore me in-game for a week straight like you did last time you had the high bid on one of my items.

Still time left on this auction though!

Bromista

Grandmaster
I am well aware you are the shards biggest Trammy.

If you end up with the high bid and you really want this statue (I mean really, really want it) and you don't feel like you can make it to me within 48 hours then I strongly suggest you give the gold to one of your guildmates that can meet me within that timeframe or you will lose the right to buy the statue.

Babethoven comes to mind, he has been online 16+ hrs a day lately and spends much of his time at the docks where this transaction will take place.

You have jerked me around before, so now I have to treat you as though you are a child who does not know how to behave.

Bromista

Grandmaster
Yeah. A real scammer alright.

Get your shit together and we don't have to have these kinds of talks.

Not only have you posted a fake nightmare statue selling thread in the past, you have failed to come through on your bids as well. You're lucky I'm even entertaining your bid.

You will be hard pressed to find a more honorable salesman than myself, so go ahead and get fucked.

Do you retract your bid, or are you gonna let me roflstomp you some more and still offer me your gold to add this almost guaranteed one-of-a-kind your collection?

Last edited by a moderator:

wendy whoppers

Grandmaster
I'm more than happy to part with gold earnt from stealing your trammies friends spawns.

Let me know when the auction ends.

Bromista

Grandmaster
Oh I missed the post from wendy.

What is happening with this is I am still entertaining offers. This is one of the rarest statues in the game and it has only been on the forums for 5 days, so I am maximizing exposure.

I was half expecting this thing to hit the 2m mark, but I didn't wanna be too presumptuous by posting a B/O nor did I want to limit myself in case it turned into a bidding war slug-fest.

Still time on this statue.

wendy whoppers

Grandmaster
I retract my bid. After thinking about it's true value I can't justify giving blowmista that much gold.

I paid 1.5m for event statues such as the satyr which do not spawn. I paid 1m for a harrower which is 1 of 3. And 750k for the 1 of 2 tsuki wolf.

Kiss my ass factory worker. Not overpaying. Statues are not so desired anymore. I'll give you 800k. That is all.