New to UO Forever - how long do donation coins take to arrive?

jixjax

Novice
Hullo :)

New to UO Forever. Very cool this exists - stumbled upon it after thinking about resubbing to UO. Played since 1997 on LS (Nightshade & Darkblade if anyone knows me out there!).

Curious if I did the donation coin thing right as I haven't received them yet, nor any kind of confirmation aside from a PayPal receipt. Bought last evening... Maybe it takes a while?

Thanks!
Jixjax

ShinPi

Grandmaster
Hullo :)

New to UO Forever. Very cool this exists - stumbled upon it after thinking about resubbing to UO. Played since 1997 on LS (Nightshade & Darkblade if anyone knows me out there!).

Curious if I did the donation coin thing right as I haven't received them yet, nor any kind of confirmation aside from a PayPal receipt. Bought last evening... Maybe it takes a while?

Thanks!
Jixjax
Up to 24hrs i bought some last night and still waiting:( that all i got for a confirmation myself it use to be faster

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

K A Z

Grandmaster
really depends on. Whenever I donate my 10 bucks I wait until Shane's online on the forums. It's a pretty good indicator that coins will then arrive in the next 30 minutes. From what I've heard lately (and from what I've noticed as in him not responding) he seems to be quite busy IRL. Just wait it out, they're sure to arrive.