New players need help?

a magical man

Grandmaster
Hello there fellow new player, I am willing to help you start off on UO Forever, if you need weapons, armor, bandaids, regs, I can supply, I can give you information about this shard and the game its self. I can help you get the things and information you need to be successful. I also can help provide you with a house, but you will have to help also! Happy gaming, send me a message here or in IRC as amagicalman or find me in game names, a magical man, a forever troll.

Panduh

Novice
Hey a magical man, just saw you in game, and you helped me and my friend Cryptickid immensely, thanks so much man!
Way to spread the love of UOF.

Hope to see you around.

a magical man

Grandmaster
Newbies don't farm level 5 of shame with vanqs. Please stay out of this discussion with off topic comments or I will report. I am here to help YOUNG and NEW players everyday.

TheFallen

Grandmaster
Newbies don't farm level 5 of shame with vanqs. Please stay out of this discussion with off topic comments or I will report. I am here to help YOUNG and NEW players everyday.
It was your post that said killing newbies. So I do believe it very relevant that if you are using this thread to trap new players. Your pics had known macro spots. So which is it? Are you helping or killing newbies?

Last edited by a moderator:

TheFallen

Grandmaster
If you are helping new players good on you but everything I have read if yours hasn't given be the impression of some great philanthropist.

Schoolboy Q

Neophyte
PMed Magical Man still currently bugging him lol

Hes still helping me. Really appreciating it

Gonna go ham with this LJ :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Dj Double D

Grandmaster
@a magical man
You ever get too many takers or not enough time, holler at yer boy Baby Goose and I'd gladly help out anyone go from 0-1337 in no time ;-)
Glad to see all you new players joining up! Welcome to UOF ladies n gents, best free server of ever. You know yer home when 2 weeks from now ur trolling and/or flaming here in the forums :p
Again, Welcome :-D

It's a chat room. Head to the UOForever home page and you'll see it under community. This will take you into the mIRC chat room. once in the chat room you can type "/msg NickServ YourChatName YourPassword [email protected]" (without the ""s) to register a nickname an password and be sent a confirmation email. The IRC is a good place to buy things you're looking for, and rub elbows with the various deviants that occupy the server.