New players need help?

Jager

Grandmaster
It's a chat room. Head to the UOForever home page and you'll see it under community. This will take you into the mIRC chat room. once in the chat room you can type "/msg NickServ YourChatName YourPassword [email protected]" (without the ""s) to register a nickname an password and be sent a confirmation email. The IRC is a good place to buy things you're looking for, and rub elbows with the various deviants that occupy the server.

cant seem to make this work for me, has this method changed? it has a error where i put in my chat name

Soul Mate

Grandmaster
When you join EQMS you must realize that everyone who dies to us, hates us...thus everyone hates us.

Wait a minute now. Back when I began on the server and was training my tamer on ice and was killed by you guys a few times and never was mad,angry or jealous . I just ressed up and went back to taming till you guys gave up on killing me. That was right before you guys took a break from UOF... Anyway nice to see a magical man help nubs.

Soul Mate

Grandmaster
If you are helping new players good on you but everything I have read if yours hasn't given be the impression of some great philanthropist.

This is very true I have seen a magical man's darker side but who knows or cares as long as he brings new sheep to the pen, er I mean helps new ppl join the server.

a magical man

Grandmaster
i havent been playing lately, new job at hospital but i have new schedule so i have days off, im going to make a new player haven soon

Dupster

Apprentice
I'll have to catch up with you in game, I haven't played since the original on Sonoma and pacifica servers.

2 days in now making the bard template and trying to work out the best way to start up, make gold and get a house.

Malkraven

Grandmaster
I'll have to catch up with you in game, I haven't played since the original on Sonoma and pacifica servers.

2 days in now making the bard template and trying to work out the best way to start up, make gold and get a house.

bard is deff the way to go to get set up mayb add a melee skill and take advantage of that young status to farm some semi high end mobs mayb lich and lich lords. you should have enuff gold to place a small house pretty quickly. if you need anything else pm me here or on irc ill see what i cna do to help.

clutchxo

Grandmaster
Ya, depending on what weapon skill you choose I wouldn't mind throwing in a few slayers and some gear. Just PM me and let me know.

Fuzzii

Neophyte
Hello there fellow new player, I am willing to help you start off on UO Forever, if you need weapons, armor, bandaids, regs, I can supply, I can give you information about this shard and the game its self. I can help you get the things and information you need to be successful. I also can help provide you with a house, but you will have to help also! Happy gaming, send me a message here or in IRC as amagicalman or find me in game names, a magical man, a forever troll.

What a coincidence that you post this after killing me yesterday. I am a new player that found their way to the champion spawn with pixies yesterday. In all the chaos, I accidentally went grey looting what i thought was my kill. You attacked me and i ran like a mofo. I hid in a cave until i was blue again and came back to finish the champ spawn. Apparently I dont know the flagging rules for this shard and you could still attack me without going criminal. You killed me with some exp pots as I tried to run away again. I was on my bard, which has little offense in the way of pvp.

I then started a conversation with someone else in your guild and got an invite to it. My character name is Camillia. You got a nice full set of dragon armor off of me. (I know I prob shouldnt have been wearing it but I found a good deal on a set and had some gold to burn.

Anyway I thought it was funny since I am a new player and I found this after you merked me yesterday. I have been playing about 10 days now and havent really played UO since 1999ish.

a magical man

Grandmaster
If you aren't young and going to champ spawns you aren't considered new to me. New players should not be at champ spawns at all. You have no reason to complain.

a magical man

Grandmaster
Also you were capable of fighting my guild, which wasn't talking to you. As far as I know you are more than capable surpassed as a new player. My services are to get you skilled up enough, inform you with knowledge of UOF shard, and then make sure you are capable of surviving the wild. I am sorry for your death but as far as I know, you were fighting with our enemy regardless, had no young tag, and you were decked out. So yes no reason to complain.

a magical man

Grandmaster

I have a box of free gm instruments you can use to gm your skills.