New Halloween mobs loot

amonseti

Grandmaster
Mummy,Cyclops,Zombie,Gazer,Shadow Wyrm,Drake,terthan Drone, ophidian matriach,giant pixie, wisp, evil wisp, gender change,Lich,Lizardmen, Ratman, Terathan warrior

those are the costumes that have dropped that i know of, seems to be the same list from 2013,2014 also.
To be honest I dont think the original plan was to do it this way again.. I think they were not able to complete there original halloween quest plans (Which is still not live yet) , and needed to put something in to pacify us and just re-used last years spirt event that is complete with the latest version control having the most recent easter spirt code in place also ..
Cheep but effective ..

Bubbles

Master
Omg why does everyone ***** so much about a game that is free. There is nothing wrong here. It's called a rare drop fro a reason.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:

AssHat

Grandmaster
i was just saying what masks i got and compared them to older years.... who cares if they are the same!!

CAPTUN AUSTRALIA

Grandmaster
So i finally got my first chest.

It was hued orange and named "Chest of Spooky Delights"

I was super excited to open it and see what these "Delights" were.

I log in my lock pick char, pick the chest and to my DELIGHT i find standard paragon mob loot LOL

False advertising at it's finest!

I hope there is a chance to get some actual cool rares.

DeathVirus

Master
63 Halloween mobs killed , 1 costume, 3 dyes and a chest that I didnt open yet.. so.. 8% or so? for me that is, just helping those who are trying to figure out a percentage. I might be lucky to some but... I feel like in 20+ hours, I could of farmed dragons , made more and just bought the "rare" drops and had money left over lol. /shrug just my 1 cent. Good luck to the rest though.

AssHat

Grandmaster
prolly 100+ halloween mobs, 42 normal paragon chests i opened, 1 halloweeen orange chest which was a lvl 1 paragon chest. 5 costumes, 2 dyes.

i think this was exactly like easter this past year

asics

Grandmaster
So i finally got my first chest.

It was hued orange and named "Chest of Spooky Delights"

I was super excited to open it and see what these "Delights" were.

I log in my lock pick char, pick the chest and to my DELIGHT i find standard paragon mob loot LOL

False advertising at it's finest!

I hope there is a chance to get some actual cool rares.

Some orange-purple mask drop was axreally nice option..

DeathVirus

Master
yeah, im with u, its easier to farm for hours for the gold and buy something then it is to actually spend a week and not get a single drop.

Slick Brick

Grandmaster
Maybe killed 30-40ish got 3 purple chests, 6 skin paints, and prolly 6 costumes including the gender change costume which is pretty neat running around on a chick with a beard, just how i like my ladies

Bubbles

Master
15 mobs turned 10 to paragons got mad meta exp points two purple chests two dyes, one costume. No complaints. I did have help turning mobs though.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

CAPTUN AUSTRALIA

Grandmaster
Pretty sure the Halloween mobs don't drop shit. Just re-named/repeat hue chests from previous years.

As much as the staff here hates (the constant, but understandable) negativity, i really must say i am deeply disappointed - not only was it added in right at the last minute of October, but the drops are nothing short of repeats, with as far as i can tell no worthwhile items.

I think we need an event manager (like @asics ) who understands rares and why they're desirable.

The handout looks awesome (i dont have one fyi), but it shouldn't have been so common for how cool it is. The worm hole should of been 1 of a handful of items that could have dropped from the Halloween mobs.

This is meant to be constructive fyi, please don't get angry/delete because you don't like what you hear. I'm only trying to help your shard.

AssHat

Grandmaster
gtK10s9.png

there was a somewhat "rare" created with this event...... the chest and skin dye on the left is created by having a meta steed only. it is paralytic skin dye and a matching chest.

also, the far right chest is similar to the easter chests. it is a dehued chest with matching dehued skin dye. this seems to be a very very small bug.