New BOD cloth hues

Drake Roberts

Grandmaster

What is especially gay is that Shane said to me directly that this wasn't going to happen. That they made it a point not to fuck with the rarity and economy of items..

He said blood red hue was not being added to tailor bods.. Lo and behold.. it is added.

Nihilism

Grandmaster
Tell me about it... I have a friend that just spent upwards of 1.6 mil on hats chopping them up. Now the robe is 150k top end.
I guess what matters is he's still happy with it regardless of its value.

Guttersnipe

Grandmaster
Here are the new cloth hues I've picked up so far, going to use Tower of Roses names for the ones that match up:

Blood Red: 1157
Neon Yellow: 1169
Neon Green: 1167
Ice: Blue: 1154
Blue?: 1284 (doesn't match ToR hues)
1284.jpg

New Sandals:
Red/Blue 1172
1172.jpg

Bright Blue? : 1195
1195.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Drake Roberts

Grandmaster
Here are the new cloth hues I've picked up so far, going to use Tower of Roses names for the ones that match up:

Blood Red: 1157
Neon Yellow: 1169
Neon Green: 1167
Ice: Blue: 1154
Blue?: 1284 (doesn't match ToR hues)

New Sandals:
Red/Blue 1172
Bright Blue? : 1195

I just now got 1150 White Sandals and Ultra bug reporter Neon Green Sandals.

Desi

Grandmaster
Soo, the 'rare' 1150 balron drop sandals are now obtainable through Bods, as well as the Ultra bug reporter neon green-hued ones?

Interesting. Were these from Tier IV or V bods?

Guttersnipe

Grandmaster
Soo, the 'rare' 1150 balron drop sandals are now obtainable through Bods, as well as the Ultra bug reporter neon green-hued ones?

Sandals come from both. Tier 4 BODs have a 10% chance to drop sandals, and tier 5 BODs have a 20% chance.

Desi

Grandmaster
Thank you for clarification, Guttersnipe, and for including screenies. I'm excited by Bod sandal prospects again - some of these new hues actually are desirable.

Drake Roberts

Grandmaster

They come from both, like Guttersnipe said.. I got these last two pairs of sandals from tier 4... Looks like some people had a heads up on the Red/blue sandals being released.. No wonder that shit was going up for sale recently.. Must be nice to have inside information... that is accurate.. and not total bullshit lies.

Here is a screen shot of what I have so far..

View attachment 589

Nice. Have had a CBD sitting my house for months, this must be why.

Any word on what/anything that has been removed? My strategy lately has been to stock pile tier 5, but if nothing was removed then it was the wrong strategy...