My goodbye to UO and UOF

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Shane

Thanks for enjoying Ultima Online Forever with us, maybe one day we will see you again!

I appreciate all the kind replies and advice but I assure you Im not just giving up UO for my newborn when hes born. I just feel I have fell a bit out of love with UO lately as I just log in to refresh my place and dont even play. This is more along the lines of me trying to give back to a great community. Ive always thought it was better to start from scratch in UO anyway in my later years.

I have decided I will be dropping my house on June 1st rather than after my child is born I would prefer to do it BEFORE. So I dont have to feel any stress or worry..or tied to any commitments. So Sunday June 1st between..lets say 4PM to 8PM EST. I will advertise at Brit bank before I let her go.

Thank you all..and the kind words is always one of the reasons I have loved UO so dearly for so long. Should I decide to introduce my son to UO some day Im sure it would be a lot more fun for the two of us if we are both noobs and getting a fresh start.

Thanks again UOF and may you truly live on forever!

June 1st we will have a bash!

Ill post in here leading up to the date and will be getting the house rdy in the process.

Thank you all!

Status
Not open for further replies.