Must be nice...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff

Young Player Help
Someone has a guilty conscious?

I am an open book on UOF and we have nothing to hide. I was asking Shini what she meant by her statement "fair" as using quotations around a word usually implies the opposite of the word you are stating or you are implying it in an ironic sense.

I was not accusing her nor was I trying to go on the defensive. I was simply trying to glean her exact meaning.

However, thank you for yet another meaningful contribution to this thread. At least pose a logical argument instead of trying to take pot shots when you are getting destroyed. Unfounded remarks like that are the poor man's argument.

Last edited by a moderator:

Snickle

Grandmaster
I am an open book on UOF and we have nothing to hide. I was asking Shini what she meant by her statement "fair" as using quotations around a word usually implies the opposite of the word you are stating.

I was not accusing her nor was I trying to go on the defensive. I was simply trying to glean her exact meaning.

However, thank you for yet another meaningful contribution to this thread.
No need to defend yourself. They're trolls. There will always be trolls.

Poptart

Master
fb1fc300842b1662ac901dff29b1a6e8.jpg

Shini

Master
I am an open book on UOF and we have nothing to hide. I was asking Shini what she meant by her statement "fair" as using quotations around a word usually implies the opposite of the word you are stating.

Yes it was obviously fair to everyone who entered that raffle back then , this is was where i was getting to ... x.x

Staff

Young Player Help
Yes it was obviously fair to everyone who entered that raffle back then , this is was where i was getting to ... x.x

Ok, I am very sorry for my misinterpretation of your words. I wasn't trying to accuse you or anything, I just wanted to make sure I understood you correctly, which I obviously did not.

I do think if any of you can code, you would benefit from looking at the raffle scripts. They may quell some of your concerns about raffles being unfair (this has been brought up before).

Maybe it seems like a weakness or like I am trying to justify/defend our actions. It is a fault of mine. I just like to keep players informed and give a logical (in my opinion) view on things. Maybe it comes off as being overly defensive.

Slice N Dice

Grandmaster
Tolga, the guy with the blessed weapon. That's not Skye Wolbane as far as I know.
Sooo that doesn't really show any sign of corruption or favoritism.

I just went and checked out the house in Trinsic. It's got a library and a lock storage room and some crafting areas.
They are roleplayers and it's in trinsic. It's not like they gave some troll brit castle.

I'd honestly rather have one of the houses on new magincia
*cough* @Adam *cough*

FingersFinn

Grandmaster
Trollalalala-lala-lala.

'Tis the season, I guess.

I have a red PK so before the rant ensues with "trammy noob blue gtfo", let's just set the record straight..

A raffle is a raffle. Trin is one of the larger guilds (read: has lots of players) and it just so happens one of them wins a rare bless deed. Huh. Statistics really must not be proper math then.

Since when does a PK deserve anything in terms of shard rewards? Besides maybe @Peepin'Tom. That guy has more murder counts than probably all the number of guilded players on the shard. Most PKers are in it for the thrill with no contributions whatsoever. I should know. I do it myself from time to time. I don't deserve dick besides being statted when I'm brought down.

Trin expands the community and offers a home to many players. It also is a place for people to RP who like that kind of thing. They have a back story and defined mechanics concerning lore of the shard. This is the contribution I think @Adam was talking about. Crying about "well I PK and that is a contribution!" is weak. Anyone can make a red and raid the bard table. And for the love of GOD, don't even begin with "by PKing I DO enrich the shard!". Great. Wonderful. And the air enriches my breathing experience. Your fucking point?

There is even a new push to make Jhelom a free-state. Someone is working to create lore on the shard and enhance the experience. Kudos to them and I hope it works out well. THAT is contribution.

My advice is if you want what you call "a handout", fucking man up and do something useful. Develop your goddamn character and/or guild and if you want a PK guild, great! Create a back story, become involved in beneficial aspects of the shard, and work toward enriching the experience. Trolling forums with "U all Tram noobs sux we l33tzor" is not productive. It's trolling and fishing for rage. If that's what YOUR contribution is, thank you and move along. There are many more lined up behind you to do the same. You are not a unique snowflake.

Gracefully reciting bullshit will not turn it into treasure. Try all you want. Dogshit in a tuxedo is still... dogshit.

THE best FREE shard around and people still need to fucking cry about shit that has no affect whatsoever on their personal game play. Give me a break.

You could always go host your own shard and run shit the way YOU want. Just sayin'.

#endrant

Chesty Puller

Grandmaster
All i gotta say is i don't care if some trammy has a damn blesssed mega spear. Unless he kills me with it, then ima be a mad somabitch

Fo Real Foreal

Skye Wolfbane

Governor of Trinsic
The Town Hall is open for everyone to use. It was "given" to use to be a hub for RP. Gives us no advantage. Other than being able to decorate something really big. If that's your issue, you can decorate my house Poptart to get the Interior Decorator inside you a chance to shine.

Tolga, I'm not even sure was a member in Trin yet when he won the raffle. Trin has about 100 members. Chances are, sometimes, our members are going to be the raffle winners or be the egg finders by statistics only.

We happen to have a rich guard member who spent his RL money on something nice for the guard and the guild for others to enjoy.

Now, the game entrance is <---- that way. I suggest you all go play now and quit crying about things you too could have if you played more UOF and less forum warriors.

TECHN9NEUOF

Grandmaster
I personally think it's awesome we have some blessed items around. Of the 3 that exist, i've only seen this trin guy running around. He is mostly harmless and pretty much cannon fodder anyways.

On a side note, i will pay this Trin trammy 15m gold for his spear - no bs.

Imagine the crying that would happen if a notorious pk got his hands on said weapon...
"a notorious pk" roflololol

Skye Wolfbane

Governor of Trinsic
Nah you like us deep down inside Kaz. And it's not like we're some secret society. I invite anyone to come to Trin and hang out with us, come to an event. You'll see we're people just like you!....lolz

Status
Not open for further replies.