Murderers in town?

Status
Not open for further replies.

wreckognize

Grandmaster
boy you don't like being wrong do you... and reds cant do damage to blues even if they are outside guards and the blue is in. stop being an idiot, you clearly have no idea what you are talking about. boy it must bug you that a trammy noob knows more about PVP than you, especially since i suck so bad.

also, i was the red attacking people in guards and it sucked, you would redline someone and they would cross into guards right before they dropped and you couldn't get the kill.

But please tell me all about the PVP scene since you know so much about it.

What are your PVP chars cause i don't think i have ever seen you PVP without hiding in your house?

also when you call someone out how is that not making it personal? you claimed i was wrong, but couldn't back your shit, now you are trying to act like you didn't. just take the beating and back down.

personally i think only faction reds should be allowed in town. and i would like to see faction blues able to cross heal faction reds in town. but since this thread isn't really about getting anything changed im just going to shut up and go about my day.

just test the mechanics you'll see that you're wrong if this is the case. If those trin's ran into gz redlined then they could have called gz on you when the explosion hit. Take the time to test it for yourself.

Everyone on this server knows I chase blues into town all the time, so I know how it all works. Not sure whats up with you, my guess is that you're jealous none of your UOF shit is nearly as nice as mine. Just can't get that green bone/charc deer to look on my level enough, no matter which is layered huh :( poor newblet

test before you talk and you won't need to look like a newb :/ no need to start calling names

Ceazar

Expert
Haha you sure are good at pissin off those reds. Need to refill my popcorn. The cry babies are calling the whiners bitchs.

wreckognize

Grandmaster
ahh haha, after all that ol messy room turned out to be correct. they did fix it after all.
touche! still don't see a need for any fix tho unless like I say all you wanted was free loot ^^

Karl Sagan

Grandmaster
no biggie.. I am on a trammy shard too.. much nicer...most everyone helps others.. friendly..condusive to gameplay.

Lol Hello Kitty Island?

Do us all a favor and keep your shitty trammy shard opinions to your shitty trammy shard.

UOF is for the hardened UO vets and those who can deal with the game. Grow some nuts son.

If you have something constructive then by all means continue, but from what I see 90% of your opinions are total garbage and are totally irrelevant to this shard.

Ceazar

Expert
HAHA omg Infectious!! You have the best avatar ever! This must be the first time i have ever sen anyone take a picture of their computer moniter with an actual camera only to repost the picture back onto your computer. Pure awesomeness!

Vince[Tharakus]

Grandmaster
First, off topic really.....
One thing and only thing I hate about the forums....does take much to get people's panties in a bunch and starting the flaming! Keep it constructive, intuitive, helpful and above all respectful! We're all GROWN here! And playing a game we all love!
Now, having said that.....
I agree with the original point of this thread. Reds should not be allowed in town! Period! No no...dont do it! Dont try and agree against such an OBVIOUS point! It's the way it always was! Easy to make this point....
BUCS DEN!! BUCS DEN!! and oh wait...
BUCS DEN!!!
This was and still should be your penalty for being Red. If you come into town, insta guard wacked!! OooOoOoo

Now having given my opinion about the original post. I love reds! I have one myself! Love playing one and love killing one! One thing with mine.....he never comes to town! This change has NEVER made sense to me. I remember the glory days of Bucs Den. Damn that place was thrilling and alot of fun! Especially when I had to get something in or out the bank on my red!

Long live Buccaneers Den!!!!

Flame on sirs!!

Ceazar

Expert
I dont understand why the reds would even care realy.. Just another thing for them to cry about. A if they dont have enough handed to them already. They all ***** about trammy this and trammy that but then come screamign and crying when they ahve to pay too much to get their head back or have to deal with stat loss for a measly 2 days MAX. Reds here have it easier than ever! I remember playing a red and being shit scared to die because id have to macro my kills off for weeks unles si wanted to res wiht PERM statloss.

Status
Not open for further replies.