Murderers in town?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snickle

Grandmaster
lol whos the one raging....nothing you said here makes my points any less valid.
Lmao yes it does. It's that I was using stat loss as an example... Not complaining...
And raging? Heh... Pretty sure that's you home. All because someone said stat loss. Why you butt hurt? Years of losing to pks? Lulz...

Cack

Grandmaster
Lmao yes it does. It's that I was using stat loss as an example... Not complaining...
And raging? Heh... Pretty sure that's you home. All because someone said stat loss. Why you butt hurt? Years of losing to pks? Lulz...
great you were using it as an example. im not butt hurt are you?
We should agree here then tell me then what points arent vaild.
1. murderers choose to be red?
2. the punishment for being red is stat loss?
3 48 hours isnt too long for a whole list of reasons i didnt want t o get into
4. knowing the rules before hand yet complaining sorry using examples later?
5.or was it my example?
6 or maybe just on general principle just because i "disagreed" with your "example"

Snickle

Grandmaster
great you were using it as an example. im not butt hurt are you?
We should agree here then tell me then what points arent vaild.
1. murderers choose to be red?
2. the punishment for being red is stat loss?
3 48 hours isnt too long for a whole list of reasons i didnt want t o get into
4. knowing the rules before hand yet complaining sorry using examples later?
5.or was it my example?
6 or maybe just on general principle just because i "disagreed" with your "example"

dude... shut up. lmao.
unfollow haha. some people... :rolleyes:

Bunnky

Grandmaster
One thing you guys may or may not realize is that, even though reds can enter town, they can not cause damage to a blue player in town. So it's pointless to complain about reds in town here.
Except:
Just so all of you know, reds pretty much can't get guard wacked here, they can cross heal (even if not in factions), and can't even preform any negative acts on blues in town. I don't even know how a red could get guard wacked.

I would like to see no reds in town as that will bring people back to bucs.
The fact that mess's post was pretty much ignored says it all.

This will never change. It is, after all, a red-benefit server.

Might I suggest adding this information about reds in town and why to the about page on the website? It's a must know, and most people aren't going to search the faq before discovering this.

wreckognize

Grandmaster
Except:

The fact that mess's post was pretty much ignored says it all.

This will never change. It is, after all, a red-benefit server.

Might I suggest adding this information about reds in town and why to the about page on the website? It's a must know, and most people aren't going to search the faq before discovering this.

except mess is wrong.. even though the blues don't take damage the spells still work, just no damage. So the guards will whack still.. not that it matters.

Reds not allowed in cities except buccs would be nice. More fights in buccs
There's far better ways to make bucs den populated than turning this shard into trammel bullshit just to suit a few unimaginative players.

For example, re-adding the ant lion, or some better, upgraded variation with a ranged attack this time though to prevent harsh overseas scriptery?

I would have loved to see some POWER vs everyone in bucs this whole last few months myself, and I've been expecting a bucs upgrade for some time. To say that this is a fucking ''red benefit server'' is just a troll @Bunnky , as far as I'm concerned.

Is there no faction point like the ''point of murder'' in bucs? like the one which makes the guild or faction who owns it unable to be statted anywhere?

what I propose is the addition of said point of murder, to bucs den, which makes:

the guild/faction who owns it unable to be head cut, but ALSO unable to cause damage to blue players in dungeons maybe? could that be a good idea?

So, the reds can pvp on the field without stat worry, but can't rake bards?? I would definitely go to bucs for that, who wouldn't??

besttherewas

Grandmaster
One thing you guys may or may not realize is that, even though reds can enter town, they can not cause damage to a blue player in town. So it's pointless to complain about reds in town here.

Most of the UOF population has downs.

They're about as logical as some Christians burning some woman back in the 1800s because someone cried "WITCH"!!!

So when they see a red, emotion comes into play, rather than logic - "THAT RED KEELED ME AND TOOK MY SHEEPS WOOL WAHHHHH BURN HIM!!! WAHHHH"

If only they got so worked up when mobs killed them.

Cack

Grandmaster
man those fucking ogre zerg squads always killin and looting ppl. burn them! burn them all!

Babethoven

Grandmaster
they took the ant lion out that dropped the terathan slayer book after 1 person got it and then bucs den died, over a year and half ago

anywho..... if a red casts on a blue character he will get guard whacked
the ultimate trammy messremb doesnt know shit about shit when it comes to being a red char

so let me break it down for yaaaa dumbazzz.... u attack the red, of course your gonna cry when u die..

" BUT I WAS IN TOWN WTF THIS GAME IS STUPID"

" ALL THOSE FUCKING BLUES JUST STOOD THERE, WHERE WAS MY FUCKING HEALZ BRO"

i cant even hardly make myself log in this game anymore to how fuckin trammy this shit is now lol
a blue character cries, shit gets changed..... i just dont care anymore, i've seen it happen too much more than it should have :\

Silvers

Master
Banning reds from cities could help buccs and set up a new pvp zone. I guess itll hurt reds with houses close to brit since they cant house hide

Jani

Grandmaster
So you guys wanna flag reds in front of the safe tower and then run gz spamming guards? That is what the real pvp is right? Pathetic.

Jani

Grandmaster
Banning reds from cities could help buccs and set up a new pvp zone. I guess itll hurt reds with houses close to brit since they cant house hide
This thread isn't about helping to set up a new pvp zone, it is about making guards spamming tactics more effective. The whole map will be your pvp zone once you join tb, com or minax. Blue vs. red fights in brit pvp zone are already so boring.

Promyvia

Apprentice
Reds in town is beneficial to the server. I guess it was different on OSI when there were way more people online at a time, but for emulated servers I think it's best. It is pro community IMO.

Messremb

Grandmaster
except mess is wrong.. even though the blues don't take damage the spells still work, just no damage. So the guards will whack still.. not that it matters.

100% wrong, unless they changed it in the last 6 months or so i can say for a fact reds can not get guard whacked.

you get a can not preform negative acts message if you attack a blue on a red in guards. Please know what you are talking about before you try and call me out, i have extensive experience killing people at guard line, just ask trin.

oh wait sorry i dont PVP. :p

Soulkeeper

Apprentice
Saw a sweet set of Dragon scale armor...spent hours taking NCPs for gold to buy said armor...buy Armor and in few hours later ganked....3 on 1 red v me. super. lovin it...not...

wreckognize

Grandmaster
100% wrong, unless they changed it in the last 6 months or so i can say for a fact reds can not get guard whacked.

you get a can not preform negative acts message if you attack a blue on a red in guards. Please know what you are talking about before you try and call me out, i have extensive experience killing people at guard line, just ask trin.

oh wait sorry i dont PVP. :p

LOL yeah ok, reds can't cause damage while the red is also in town. Not sure why that matters other than you must simply want free loot/kills by calling guards when you get attacked?? Or possibly just the next wannabe tk on the scene?? Please.

Is that why you have ''extensive experience killing people at guardline'', because you call guards on people?? lmao

Please, mess, stop taking every little thing personally, it's pathetic. Just like your playstyle apparently. So sorry that the game doesn't have corpses falling at your feet that you didn't earn.

On topic tho, there's still a million better ways to get people into bucs rather than reverting the progress devs have made making this old shitter of a game into something way more user friendly and playable. I think my idea stated above is pretty sweet tbh.

Messremb

Grandmaster
LOL yeah ok, reds can't cause damage while the red is also in town. Not sure why that matters other than you must simply want free loot/kills by calling guards when you get attacked?? Or possibly just the next wannabe tk on the scene?? Please.

Is that why you have ''extensive experience killing people at guardline'', because you call guards on people?? lmao

Please, mess, stop taking every little thing personally, it's pathetic. Just like your playstyle apparently. So sorry that the game doesn't have corpses falling at your feet that you didn't earn.

On topic tho, there's still a million better ways to get people into bucs rather than reverting the progress devs have made making this old shitter of a game into something way more user friendly and playable. I think my idea stated above is pretty sweet tbh.
boy you don't like being wrong do you... and reds cant do damage to blues even if they are outside guards and the blue is in. stop being an idiot, you clearly have no idea what you are talking about. boy it must bug you that a trammy noob knows more about PVP than you, especially since i suck so bad.

also, i was the red attacking people in guards and it sucked, you would redline someone and they would cross into guards right before they dropped and you couldn't get the kill.

But please tell me all about the PVP scene since you know so much about it.

What are your PVP chars cause i don't think i have ever seen you PVP without hiding in your house?

also when you call someone out how is that not making it personal? you claimed i was wrong, but couldn't back your shit, now you are trying to act like you didn't. just take the beating and back down.

personally i think only faction reds should be allowed in town. and i would like to see faction blues able to cross heal faction reds in town. but since this thread isn't really about getting anything changed im just going to shut up and go about my day.

Status
Not open for further replies.