Most efficient way to get new BODs

Tynder

Master
Yes. Any items that can be sold to the proper npc can yield a bod

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Tearloch

Grandmaster
You can actually make a small profit doing this is you do it right.

Smith - you can buy ingots from the NPC at 3 gp each (you have to scroll down in the list, and find the single ingots at 3 gp...these are the ones the NPC buys from players at 2 gp each...the NPC generated ingots are in a stack at the top of his menu and those are 10gp each??). You can take these ingots and craft tongs with them. This will train tinkering for you (if you are not GM), and will sell for 7 gp (4 gp profit).

Tailor - the easiest way I found doesn't turn a profit, but doesn't cost anything either. Buy sewing kits - again, these are the single items at bottom of the menu list and are the ones sold to the NPC by other players...they are 1 gp each. There is a stack of sewing kits at the top of the list at 3 gp each, but these are not what you want. Turn around and resell the sewing kits back to the vendor at 1 gp each, and it is basically free as long as you have 5-10 gp to start with.

kristina

Master
I notice other players doing this.. how do you sell (at once) a stack of sewing kits? Right now I use the daunting task of selling individually by clicking one at time in the 'sell' list. Ugh!

Tearloch

Grandmaster
I notice other players doing this.. how do you sell (at once) a stack of sewing kits? Right now I use the daunting task of selling individually by clicking one at time in the 'sell' list. Ugh!
Sewing kits don't stack, and there is not benefit to selling more than 1 item at a time, if your goal is getting a BOD.

kristina

Master
Sewing kits don't stack, and there is not benefit to selling more than 1 item at a time, if your goal is getting a BOD.
Ok, thanks for replying. How many sewing kits do you have to sell back to vendor to get a bod? It seems like sometimes I have to sell over 100.

Tearloch

Grandmaster
Ok, thanks for replying. How many sewing kits do you have to sell back to vendor to get a bod? It seems like sometimes I have to sell over 100.
Its variable. There are days I get one after 1 or 2 items sold, and then there are days it takes 20 to 30. If you having to sell 100, then I have to believe you are doing something wrong. Sell a single item at a time. In general, it seems like the times when I am in a rush when it takes a while, but such is the life of a BOD runner.

kristina

Master
Wow.. thanks for taking the time to reply. Things are so much easier now :) I get a BOD sometimes after selling one sewing kit. The most I've had to sell (one at a time) is five. Whew. I played OSI starting in '99 for about 10 years and never had a crafter. Hard to believe..

Thanks again! You are the best!

Vince[Tharakus]

Grandmaster
Few questions I ve seen reading this thread....
Sell one item at a time......Tailor, I craft bandanas/skullcaps (cheapest and least resources)
Smith, I sell daggers (cheapest and least resources here as well)

BODs resets every 6 hrs

BODs are available to a crafter at 60 Skill (not real) and increases\d chances in quality at 80 and GM levels