Meta trapped in another players house

Status
Not open for further replies.

XANAX

Adept
Congrats I thought I had made 2 mil who woulda knew they go to your pack . Kinda gay if u ask me . If your are going to PvP with your pet there should be bigger consequenses !

Bromista

Grandmaster
Oh...I thought they fixed the release thing? Originally they went to players pack, then Adam fixed it so they went to the ground as intended (it happened to me and I'm pretty sure I'm the one responsible for bringing it to Adams attention)

Maybe the server move boogered up more than just champ scoring?

Derwolf

Grandmaster
yeah that should not drop into your backpack if the meta pet is released, thats kinda tram tbh...no wonder some people dont pet ball there metas

Shake

Master
Is there some kind of manual for meta pets seems like there's lots of different types
pokemon_types_by_drewlinne-d66tqfl.jpg

Sticky Whitefly

Apprentice
Don't think I would say it was risk free. He said his meta stone is now Deco that cost him 3m to buy the stone. Im guessing he lost all the skill points he has put into it as well. Anyway pet summoning ball is the cheapest insurance you can buy for your meta :) buy the ball before you hatch the pet.

thestand

Grandmaster
I liked the part when you sounded all pissy and were talking about alienating your family. Lets go back to that. Now that you got your pet back are you going to keep on playing?

Asmatu

Master
Na, too busy atm. Probably be back sometime after I graduate and get more free time.

And, lol, UO is addicting. Who hasn't passed up a party or a reunion for some game time. Not that it's a good idea lol.

Guwap

Grandmaster
Server change did not affect this mechanic. If you release your meta while on screen, it goes to your pack. If it releases on its own due to unhappiness, the egg drops to the ground.

Basically, if you want to steal a meta pet, put it somewhere the owner can't find it. Boats have always been popular but now with piracy on the rise, pet boaters must watch their captive metas much more closely....or someone else might get the ransom/egg.

Also, the solution to this problem is omg ball ur pets wtf. Why pays mills for these things and not buy a 225k pet ball of summoning? Oh well, I guess I'll keep hunting for people who don't.

Last edited by a moderator:

Wrexx

Grandmaster
A short time ago they made it where you can't release a meta through a wall or otherwise LOS with the gump menu. Maybe the server revert affected this.

lost

Grandmaster
wtf, Adam specifically said he fixed releasing egg into pack.. we told him about delta white doing it and he said it should have dropped to the ground. this was months ago.

@Adam how come this still happens?

MTBowl

Grandmaster
Well if it was on first floor of house next to wall you just gotta open a gate next to the wall and say all follow go threw gate and pet follows. Had to do it a time or two dozen on OSI.

Status
Not open for further replies.