Meta Talisman Mage - What's your Favorite Template?

Blackmartin

Grandmaster
I went with wrestling, anatomy, magery, med, eval int, resist, and alchemy. Added 1v1 damage and pvp viability

U-Haul

Master
100 mage
100 eval
100 med
100 resist
100 anat/wrestle [depends on how i feel that week]
100 spirit speak
100 tracking [for when i have some time dedicated to searching for rda's]

120scripe,100hide,100eval,100magery,100resist,100spiritspeak,100med

I trade hiding for wrestl from time to time.

Scripe works pretty good if you try to solo big stuff like AW paras.

kurtis

Grandmaster
magery/resist/meditation/wrestling/eval/spirit speak/hiding

I'll switch hiding back for anatomy probably at level 7. Hiding is nice for leveling so I can go afk for a minute (or longer). Because I don't have the patience to just sit there and level non-stop. But being able to stun for PvP and be proficient in PvM is what makes this template cool, imo, and I'm looking forward to bringing anat back.

Derwolf

Grandmaster
is vifiy worth getting? idk if 1 mil for a relic + another mil to train it in regs seems worth it for something that is only useful vs low end mobs.

Dispersion is meh

girana

Grandmaster
is vifiy worth getting? idk if 1 mil for a relic + another mil to train it in regs seems worth it for something that is only useful vs low end mobs.

its about what u do

for farming gold on pure mage ? yes

for doing boss/rda fights only ? no

for pvp ? yes

SirLothar

Grandmaster
Would be curious to see if we could change relic mechanics so their effect lasts longer as you level them up instead of just increase dmg and still trigger once every x seconds.

Magery hits on mobs is so hit and miss sometimes, one ebolt does 40dmg, another does 80dmg (same mob) and that's not considering relics/slayer books. The dmg spread is too much.

HellGuy

Adept
My build is: magery, resist, eval, meditation, s speak, hiding, stealth

I never had more fun, versality and survivability with any other build in my entire 18 years of UO experience.

girana

Grandmaster
my biggest problem with Meta Mage is the benefit of Spirit Speak vs Hiding at Meta Dexa

using Spirit Speak should be a selfheal to be on par with Hiding