Meta spider

Lexington

Grandmaster
Well i think spider and Steed won't out damage dragon and Steed anyways, why would it be op?

Shane said he was open to ideas for a pet bonus with out making it OP. Changing it to three slots makes it more powerful. I don't think making it more powerful is what Shane had in mind.

Salsa

Grandmaster
Shane said he was open to ideas for a pet bonus with out making it OP. Changing it to three slots makes it more powerful. I don't think making it more powerful is what Shane had in mind.

Uhhh I think more powerful is exactly what he had in mind. Just not over powered.

quick_n_dirty

Journeyman
Damn, if we get a new relic slot we have to collect another 200 PS... I was so happy after I got all 750 and now maybe 200 more! :confused:

smile it's me

Grandmaster
any word on this?
smile3.png

Harry Berries

Grandmaster
Spiders should 100% be 3 slot. Or Kirins and unicorns should be 1 slot. A spider alone is terrible for dmg and always has been. Only good thing about it is it doesn't die as much as your dragon does. Other than that it's trash. Nerfing the lvl of poison on hit (to players) absolutely took a huge shit on the spider as well.
-5th relic slot maybe or a new relic
- 2nd pet (1 slot)
- brood relic lasting longer and not disappearing after 1 min is literally a must
-immune to poison literally only makes sense
- it's a spider make it seem like a spider... nothing it does is spider like (just saying)

You would think the biggest pet gold/ps sink in game would be a little more rewarding...
Always have been disappointed and attempted to sell. But you can't sell something worse than a meta dragon and expect to get fuck all.
Just my op
@Shane
@eppy

Last edited by a moderator:

Bobby123

Grandmaster
Spiders should 100% be 3 slot. Or Kirins and unicorns should be 1 slot. A spider alone is terrible for dmg and always has been. Only good thing about it is it doesn't die as much as your dragon does. Other than that it's trash. Nerfing the lvl of poison on hit (to players) absolutely took a huge shit on the spider as well.
-5th relic slot maybe or a new relic
- 2nd pet (1 slot)
- brood relic lasting longer and not disappearing after 1 min is literally a must
-immune to poison literally only makes sense
- it's a spider make it seem like a spider... nothing it does is spider like (just saying)

You would think the biggest pet gold/ps sink in game would be a little more rewarding...
Always have been disappointed and attempted to sell. But you can't sell something worse than a meta dragon and expect to get fuck all.
Just my op
@Shane
@eppy

Not true at all . Spiders are great actually . I have not used my meta dragon since i gotten a spider .

@Harry Berries is always complaining about something isnt he ?

Harry Berries

Grandmaster
spider + 2 scorpions would be crazy op
OP for what? Single target dps? It's not practical by any means. And pact instincts can always be adjusted. Not to mention I put options out there... I know you have a hard on for trying to be smart but you continuously fall short then call in your two other stooges too back you up. Lol... keep speaking like a German tranny kid. Oh my Gawdd Sherman stop yelling at me!

girana

Grandmaster
OP for what? Single target dps? It's not practical by any means. And pact instincts can always be adjusted. Not to mention I put options out there... I know you have a hard on for trying to be smart but you continuously fall short then call in your two other stooges too back you up. Lol... keep speaking like a German tranny kid. Oh my Gawdd Sherman stop yelling at me!

what is your fucking problem ?
stop hitting your dog maybe helps you.

Bobby123

Grandmaster

Wow @Harry Berries making racist remarks again ?

Better calm down buddy !