Meta Mage Talisman and Relics - Tweaks and Ideas

Dulcinea

Grandmaster
I'd agree with you if it wasn't for shadowy. with shadowy, youll want to go into a fight with mana used to benefit from the mana restore. procs pretty easily. so summ daemon, engage, shadowy should proc soon and get a good chunk of mana back

Well that is good to know. I currently am running with vivify (level 9) and focus (level 2) relics because that is all I could afford or obtain at the time. I keep getting told that shadow is very critical for a meta mage, but it is trying to afford one and level the talisman up to level 7 before I can apply another relic. However, I am excited to see how shadow works, since you get a good chunk of mana back.

Delvorin

Grandmaster
Well that is good to know. I currently am running with vivify (level 9) and focus (level 2) relics because that is all I could afford or obtain at the time. I keep getting told that shadow is very critical for a meta mage, but it is trying to afford one and level the talisman up to level 7 before I can apply another relic. However, I am excited to see how shadow works, since you get a good chunk of mana back.

Yeah shadowy is so nice. 2 awesome abilities. with max tali, max shadowy, and slayer, can get over 50 mana back on an ebolt. Also, the resist reduction helps lvling so much and is great for bosses and high end mobs.

SirLothar

Grandmaster
Wish they could make it so relics always proc on next hit if say they are lvl 10. That way you could utilize them as much as possible e.g. use flamestrike for shadowy and get as much mana back as possible.

Delvorin

Grandmaster
Wish they could make it so relics always proc on next hit if say they are lvl 10. That way you could utilize them as much as possible e.g. use flamestrike for shadowy and get as much mana back as possible.

Yeah, that would be awesome. Wish at least shadowy and vivify were 100%. I get why dispersion might not be. Even with the 10% proc, get a ton of points during champs. To guarantee a proc when cooldown is up would be incredible.