WTS META EGG RARE HUE 2963 PICS INSIDE

so-LOW

Grandmaster
honestly... if it doesnt sell for less than 4m i prolly will just keep it - train it myself and sell for more later. im taking offers though so if i ever change my mind if offer isnt what i am expecting i can always change my mind.

i definitely need money for taming ss and powerscrolls
Gimy 15m for a wolf, ilost mine

VFingerDiscount

Grandmaster
Well the drop was raise to 80% and then Adam said it was going down to 50% and if that is one of 13 colors available then that color is a 3.8% drop chance per rda

Phylyn Rahl, Eugene the Weak, Mysthran, Mysthrana, Norah Winehouse, StevieRayVaughan, VFingerDiscount

Lord Hampton Royce

Grandmaster
i think your offer of 2.8 is the highest. at this point unless i get an offer closer to 3.5m im just going to train the meta myself and either keep or sell at a later point

Lazaurus

Grandmaster
you know the drop rate is 80% right now right? might go down to 50% but still this things are going to go down in price.

Lord Hampton Royce

Grandmaster
you know the drop rate is 80% right now right? might go down to 50% but still this things are going to go down in price.

they have gone down in price. when eggs were released they were 6-8mil. 3.5 for a hue that hasnt dropped yet + rates going down i think is a fair price.

Lord Hampton Royce

Grandmaster
i already have 1 or 2 friends of mine that are willing to give me 3m for it. i appreciate your offers but 3.5 will have to be my bottom line. its a neat hue and if no one likes it enough to spend the 3.5 id like for it then ill just level it myself

yourdaddy

Grandmaster
i already have 1 or 2 friends of mine that are willing to give me 3m for it. i appreciate your offers but 3.5 will have to be my bottom line. its a neat hue and if no one likes it enough to spend the 3.5 id like for it then ill just level it myself

That means we'll have to read your complains all day?

sighs.