Meta Dragon Relics

Shane

Administrator
Staff member
Spawn rate wasn't changed, we fixed a lot of ways ppl were "logging out" in RDA's, etc which would explain why less of them are being done.

Bromista

Grandmaster
Yeah, it just sucks that a certain guild exploited the absolute shit out of that bug before it was fixed.

Buttttt whattya do. Some people just have to have easy mode.

Lexington

Grandmaster
Spawn rate wasn't changed, we fixed a lot of ways ppl were "logging out" in RDA's, etc which would explain why less of them are being done.

If not many RDAs are being done would you consider making the relics spawn somewhere else...? Possibly on random mobs with a low spawn rate? I'd love to get some on my own.

Opentun

Adept
It is still easy to find rda's if you have a few people looking since a lot less are doing them now. More people are pre occupied with dexxer stuff. All champs have a chance to drop them also so there are still many ways to get them at all hours of the day

Bromista

Grandmaster
No name drops for you.

*Cough* POWER *Cough*

Not like there isn't a soul that didn't already know.

@Opentun it's not that less people are doing RDAs, it's actually the opposite. There are 4-5 larger guilds and a few smaller guilds getting in on the action now. But the thing is, now you have to actually get out there and find the portals instead of abusing exploits to log out inside them and subsequently log in to a fresh RDA when they respawn.

So, even though more are hunting RDAs I'm sure more are slipping through the cracks now compared to when every. single. RDA. was being found every damn day for a pretty substantial period of time.

Opentun

Adept
And when a large guild has an assload of tamers that dont have their relics then the relics never even make it to the forums for sale.

Bromista

Grandmaster
And when a large guild has an assload of tamers that dont have their relics then the relics never even make it to the forums for sale.
This is absolutely correct. I know for a fact that the only thing T^C sells are dragon eggs because we all already have our metas. All relics stay within the guild and are sold at a steep discount.

Not that we get that many because we always get fuckedddddd lol.

Dig'em

Grandmaster

We should increase the tracking radius again then!! [emoji106] 1 screen is about all you can track, basically gotta be ONTOP of the damn things!! I WILL EARN MY OWN DRAGON EGG!!! No matter how much I run around looking all over Fellucia ;)

Gareth

Apprentice
I haven't seen any meta relics for sale in weeks and QS is pretty non-existant. Didn't relics used to drop at Champs as well or are they stricly RDA's?

Duck Face

Grandmaster
They drop at RDAs, Champs, arch demon, invasions. My guild has 10-15 metas and we tend to keep our relics in the guild when we get them. They haven't disappeared or anything. I think the drop rate is fine. We are already running out of end game content, don't need to speed that process up by making the things more available.

I'd say decrease the drop rate, but I've already got my relics so I'm kinda biased :)

Dig'em

Grandmaster
They drop at RDAs, Champs, arch demon, invasions. My guild has 10-15 metas and we tend to keep our relics in the guild when we get them. They haven't disappeared or anything. I think the drop rate is fine. We are already running out of end game content, don't need to speed that process up by making the things more available.

I'd say decrease the drop rate, but I've already got my relics so I'm kinda biased :)

Gimme your meta and all your blaze fo free

Lexington

Grandmaster

That's great for you guys that have the time and lifestyle to travel in packs/guilds but what about us solo guys.... shouldn't we also have an opportunity to get end game content?!?!

Honestly, that my only issue with the way things are set up.... anything worth getting is only obtainable through group play and or donations. I'm not saying make it easy but at least give us solo guys a chance to get some of that end game stuff!! Otherwise what's left in the game for us?