WTS Mega Mare

Harry Berries

Grandmaster
you could make it with provos cause your boss hired all the kamikaze/noto/griefer/fast recall players in asia-eu and play a lot of hours at day
Once again you're crying about us playing with overseas players who are good. Sorry dude??? And I guess they're not aloud to play a certain hours a day or that's exploiting lol

Harry Berries

Grandmaster
Then why do you recruit bad players like silky? And why does he even act like he's sonewhat relevant in the guild when he joined 2 weeks ago lol
Im not relevant at all. I suck. And everyone hates me for some reason. Not sure how someone so irrelevant as myself could probably be one of the top 3 most hated players. Must of pissed in a lot of people's cereal... Sorry everyone and goodmorning :)

lollo

Grandmaster
Maybe the answer is simpler than what you think and you're just a jewish asshole?

Read my post about delusions of grandeur 10 more Times please

Bobby123

Grandmaster
Then why do you recruit bad players like silky? And why does he even act like he's sonewhat relevant in the guild when he joined 2 weeks ago lol

Honestly , i have heard so many bad things abt silky before he joined $ . But i was wrong this time . Silky is one of the best thing that happened to $ guild recently .

TRUST ME ON THAT BUDDY .

The people that mainly complained abt silky are people who are just SALTY ..................

LAWL !

$ WINS AGAIN !

Pandone

Grandmaster
Once again you're crying about us playing with overseas players who are good. Sorry dude??? And I guess they're not aloud to play a certain hours a day or that's exploiting lol
try to read again wht i wrote

ps: mare should go to the first bo imho

Pandone

Grandmaster
Honestly , i have heard so many bad things abt silky before he joined $ . But i was wrong this time . Silky is one of the best thing that happened to $ guild recently .

TRUST ME ON THAT BUDDY .

The people that mainly complained abt silky are people who are just SALTY ..................

LAWL !

$ WINS AGAIN !

offered me like 1 mil for 1284 slippers of forever and 1284 deer aand i started trashtalk

Pandone

Grandmaster
"why these events are always so late :(

power teaming up with EQMS... LAWL! i never tought i would see something like this hahaha

enslaving pets is a crime! free your pets!"

by @steve-o

exince

Grandmaster
Imho an auction is an auction... Whoever is willing to pay what i ask is welcome... Question of honor.. But i ll gladly take it for 500k

Fattson

Grandmaster
Coon you gonna let me into money or what? Stop bullshitting a bullshitter. Do you know what I used to eat for breakfast? Cocaine! Do you know what I used to eat for lunch?

Cocaine!