WTS Mega Mare

Harry Berries

Grandmaster
Maybe.....or maybe you really are a rager. In italy we say something along the lines of "Three clues make a proof", and more than 3 people confirmed this, ex guildmates from yours and also ex $ members
So salty people who got kicked from the guild talk shit? I can live with that lol. What you can't live with is being inferior to $ guild. It really dampers your spirits so much that you have to troll rage ever post in forums because your poor.

lollo

Grandmaster
So salty people who got kicked from the guild talk shit? I can live with that lol. What you can't live with is being inferior to $ guild. It really dampers your spirits so much that you have to troll rage ever post in forums because your poor.

Ehm, last thing i know i was just bidding on a nightmare with steve (whom i know long before you started having coon's dick in your mouth). Then you came outta nowhere to troll bromista's post.
Don't even wanna enter the rich/poor argument in a game lol

lollo

Grandmaster
my bad buddy .

so would you kindly shed some light on that matter now ?

if you are given a chance , would you like to be part of this special elite fighting force on UOF ?

Serious answer: no

I never asked it and if I really wanted to join i'd have asked steve and berlusconi when they stopped playing with us to join $. I'm pretty sure I could've joined without problems, but it was never really my interest. I like the people i play with now.

Never even really had anything against your guild until you started being total dicks, which more or less coincided with Famara basically quitting and you taking over the guild.

lollo

Grandmaster
Anyways @Bobby123 i had business with you in multiple occasions (buying and selling) and would trade again. But I can also understand if some people don't wanna do it.

Bobby123

Grandmaster
Serious answer: no

I never asked it and if I really wanted to join i'd have asked steve and berlusconi when they stopped playing with us to join $. I'm pretty sure I could've joined without problems, but it was never really my interest. I like the people i play with now.

Never even really had anything against your guild until you started being total dicks, which more or less coincided with Famara basically quitting and you taking over the guild.

WRONG WRONG WRONG .

1) i aint the gm of $ but i am the disciplined master of $ guild .

2) if total dicks means raiding any rdas THAT WE find , then yes we are . We are just good at raiding n defending RDAS/CHAMPS.

3) Famara didnt quit . Hes just busy with rl atm . And he will surely be happy to know that $ guild is still as awesome as always !

Bobby123

Grandmaster
Anyways @Bobby123 i had business with you in multiple occasions (buying and selling) and would trade again. But I can also understand if some people don't wanna do it.

I NEVER blamed them anyway .

People dislike our guild because we are just good at what we do .

My only advise for them is to take it easy ........................ JUST A VIDEO GAME U KNOW ? JUST SAYING ........................

lawl !

$ wins again !

MY BID STILL STANDS !

lollo

Grandmaster
I think people disliking your guild has more to do with the fact that you grief/gank on blues all the time. I'd appreciate more if you did it on reds actually risking something (48h without using char)

you know there's something wrong when your guild is more hated than EQMS.

Bobby123

Grandmaster
WRONG WRONG WRONG again ..............

1) we do use reds .....................

2) It might seems to u they r dislike us but let me tell u this , over 80% of players from the main guilds ever wanted to join $ . So i guess envious would be a better word to describe .

3) We are just good at what we do .

ty and have a nice day !

Harry Berries

Grandmaster
I think people disliking your guild has more to do with the fact that you grief/gank on blues all the time. I'd appreciate more if you did it on reds actually risking something (48h without using char)

you know there's something wrong when your guild is more hated than EQMS.
Nobody likes winners. So I could see why we're hated the most because we win the most.

Harry Berries

Grandmaster
WRONG WRONG WRONG again ..............

1) we do use reds .....................

2) It might seems to u they r dislike us but let me tell u this , over 80% of players from the main guilds ever wanted to join $ . So i guess envious would be a better word to describe .

3) We are just good at what we do .

ty and have a nice day !
A NICE day

lollo

Grandmaster
Delusion of Grandeur By John M. Grohol, Psy.D.

A delusion of grandeur is the fixed, false belief that one possesses superior qualities such as genius, fame, omnipotence, or wealth. It is most often a symptom of schizophrenia, but can also be a symptom found in psychotic or bipolar disorders, as well as dementia (such as Alzheimer’s).

People with a delusion of grandeur often have the conviction of having some great but unrecognized talent or insight. They may also believe they have made some important discovery that others don’t understand or appreciate.

Pandone

Grandmaster
i dislike because you allied all the "able to recall/restock fast" eu ppl and start to reskill nosense or play with irl untrustable guy. All this mixed at an anti eqms crusade, $ hides under the lie you can have enemies (like eqms/power) in the window of time you farm/they off majority of the times. sometimes you can fight them but this don't hitting your wallet cause you lame instastat.
With actual rules only way to fight back $ is another all around tamer's guild but ppl lack and someone who could just love play reds or is simply a calm person while uo.

Harry Berries

Grandmaster
i dislike because you allied all the "able to recall/restock fast" eu ppl and start to reskill nosense or play with irl untrustable guy. All this mixed at an anti eqms crusade, $ hides under the lie you can have enemies (like eqms/power) in the window of time you farm/they off majority of the times. sometimes you can fight them but this don't hitting your wallet cause you lame instastat.
With actual rules only way to fight back $ is another all around tamer's guild but ppl lack and someone who could just love play reds or is simply a calm person while uo.
So $ guild doesn't fight following rules because we have tamers... Hmm. Guess they should remove tamers from UO because they're not fighting within the rules.

Harry Berries

Grandmaster
it's more like exploiting server population in the eu-asia time playing 18 hrs a day related problem
So you're saying we Zerg EU time? Really? You're gonna complain at us because we have like 5-7 EU guys. Yet eqms has like 25 guys est time zone every night. I'm sorry but you're getting no pity there man.

and exploiting by having power games?? Dude come on really? You're crying about us being good. Literally is what you're saying.

Bobby123

Grandmaster
Delusion of Grandeur By John M. Grohol, Psy.D.

A delusion of grandeur is the fixed, false belief that one possesses superior qualities such as genius, fame, omnipotence, or wealth. It is most often a symptom of schizophrenia, but can also be a symptom found in psychotic or bipolar disorders, as well as dementia (such as Alzheimer’s).

People with a delusion of grandeur often have the conviction of having some great but unrecognized talent or insight. They may also believe they have made some important discovery that others don’t understand or appreciate.

you can come up with watever quote but it doesnt change the fact 80% of players at one point ever wanted to join $ . I received the PMs so i would know .

I dont even need to named them . They know who they are .

My advice is to tell your alliance ( EQMS ) to improve their gameplay rather than whining 24/7 .

KNOW WAT I MEAN ? just saying ....................

$ wins again !

lawl !

Pandone

Grandmaster
So $ guild doesn't fight following rules because we have tamers... Hmm. Guess they should remove tamers from UO because they're not fighting within the rules.
you could make it with provos cause your boss hired all the kamikaze/noto/griefer/fast recall players in asia-eu and play a lot of hours at day

lollo

Grandmaster
you can come up with watever quote but it doesnt change the fact 80% of players at one point ever wanted to join $ . I received the PMs so i would know .

I dont even need to named them . They know who they are .

My advice is to tell your alliance ( EQMS ) to improve their gameplay rather than whining 24/7 .

KNOW WAT I MEAN ? just saying ....................

$ wins again !

lawl !

Then why do you recruit bad players like silky? And why does he even act like he's sonewhat relevant in the guild when he joined 2 weeks ago lol