WTT Maxed meta dragon AND steed for Maxed Spider

lollo

Grandmaster
Dragon is haly blue color, all 4 relics lvl 10, has 9 re rolls so you can control it with 96% success at 120/120 even without being minax

Steed has ettin taint dye (15 or 20k dono, don't remember) lvl 10 blood and lvl 10 paralytic. I decided not to apply golden relic because i think it sucks, but if you want one i can include it into the package.

Both have their skills still maxed and stats are excellent (dragon has almost 840 str), i will send detailed screenshot if someone is interested.

Shoot me a PM if you have a lvl 7 spider with relics that you'd be willing to part with (if you wanna sell it and not trade, let's talk about that, i value a spider around the 50m mark)

lollo

Grandmaster
why?!?!!?

your robbing yourself if you trade a steed + dragon , for a spider!!!

Short answer is i'm bored as fuck and I get 1st score at champs every time unless you beat me at neira on your zerker hahaha

I wanna try something new, i know i'm probably not gonna get the same high score with a spider, but at least it'll be something new. If someone wants to sell me one i can get 50m in no time, so buying it would also be an option. Just too lazy to go through all the find 200000 PS bullshit

tankian

Grandmaster
I get top score at quite a few that I do with my spider and sometimes top 3. But I see a lot of people who place 10-20th get powersrolls and times I don't get nothing being one of the top scorers so I don't think it matters a whole lot

lollo

Grandmaster
I get top score at quite a few that I do with my spider and sometimes top 3. But I see a lot of people who place 10-20th get powersrolls and times I don't get nothing being one of the top scorers so I don't think it matters a whole lot

Well yeah of course you're not guaranteed a PS if you get top score, but you definitely have way more chances with a high score.

Relics are fully random apparently, but PS chance is weighted with your score. It's pretty difficult to get a PS if you're not in the top 6 (unless faction), whereas you almost always get one in the top 3.