WTS Mask of the Pagan God for 2,3m in gold (sold)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rurik

Master
selling mask of the pagan god!! 3.5 mil only!!! very cheap!! [e giggle .

hehe kidding aside. I'm not aware of your deal with @Kookie . all i did was offer.

rurik

Master
@Kookie pm'd me this... LOL

Thank me for getting the item insteed of me and I being the one who told him you gave him that offer on forum when he was literally about to trade in bank. Keep the item, I don't care, be a dick, but hey one day I'm 100% certain you'll need something and more, months, years from now or until this server shuts down.

Until then I'll ensure anyone I deal with high end items is a well known poster, to ensure you aren't posing as someone else. Would u offered 2.5 mil after I met his b/o? Doubtfully, still even if you did I might've countered that. The seller was idiot, and if you keep this item, despite me being the reason for having it, especially for cheaper than you could've....you'll have to live with that and look at yourself in the mirror daily, and know what kind of piece of shit your mother gave birth to.

rurik

Master
and this..... @Baby Blue what have u done to him?

That mask by the way is as ugly as the person using it, the way I see it and everyone knows on forum now how much it trully worth cuz of it's ugliness.

We have an issue with some word choices. Is it "bad business" to do what he did? No, since I am pretty sure we do not have binding contracts here. Was it "unethical" by modern practices.... perhaps....

But, I mention that to issue a comparison: trying to talk someone into accepting an altered (2.3 mill vs 2 mill and items) and scummy deal. Correct me if I am wrong, you never once ACTUALLY posted the b/o.... only bartered through items. However, you placed the value of the items you are offering at fair market value yet expect the seller to consider their item to be about half of the actual value. Is that "bad business"? Not at all... in fact that IS business. Is it ethical by modern definitions? I don't think so since you wouldn't show the decency to value your bartered items at half the market value.

TLDR: You're kind of a douche. You don't deserve shit.

Sorry if I sound like a dick.

Baby Blue

Master
and this..... @Baby Blue what have u done to him?

That mask by the way is as ugly as the person using it, the way I see it and everyone knows on forum now how much it trully worth cuz of it's ugliness.

I didn't do anything wrong in my opinion. I wanted 2.3m but he offered me 2m plus 7.5k of each regs while telling me that I have 5 minutes to decide? Being honest, I was about tell him fuck off after seeing that 5 minutes to decide thing. @colead88 and @Salsa were also interested buying it for 2m in gold. To me 7.5k of each regs isn't the same as 300k in gold. @rurik paid what I asked so he got it.

p.s. It's a nice mask. Better than most of the neon colors.

Salsa

Grandmaster
@Kookie pm'd me this... LOL

Thank me for getting the item insteed of me and I being the one who told him you gave him that offer on forum when he was literally about to trade in bank. Keep the item, I don't care, be a dick, but hey one day I'm 100% certain you'll need something and more, months, years from now or until this server shuts down.

Until then I'll ensure anyone I deal with high end items is a well known poster, to ensure you aren't posing as someone else. Would u offered 2.5 mil after I met his b/o? Doubtfully, still even if you did I might've countered that. The seller was idiot, and if you keep this item, despite me being the reason for having it, especially for cheaper than you could've....you'll have to live with that and look at yourself in the mirror daily, and know what kind of piece of shit your mother gave birth to.

Haha, what in the fuck.

@Kookie I'm never going to sell you anything, ever.

Kookie

Master
@Indigo Thief
If you read above you can clearly see he wanted regs/bottles too, so I offered that + 2 mil gold. I never offer to give him someting else he didn't want. Long version short, we came inside Brit after 10/15 min of me setting up the reg deeds and he still talking to Colead (which he backed off) and I assumed he was talking to Rorik as I saw his forum 2.3 mil gold bid last minute, and I told him about i.

What he does is insteed saying to me if you match the 2.3 mil in gold (since u offered the b/o first) its yours unless he is willing to do 2.5, he just simply choose to run to him and sell it for 2.3.

@Salsa, I don't even know why are you posting, when you clearly don't know wtf you are talkin about. I don't see how this will benefit you positively. Oh, wait it must've been cuz I too outbid your 2 mil to get that item. It looks like you are running out of gold, better spend more $.

Now, I got better things to do than respond to every new troll that comes here.

Baby Blue

Master
What he does is insteed saying to me if you match the 2.3 mil in gold (since u offered the b/o first) its yours unless he is willing to do 2.5, he just simply choose to run to him and sell it for 2.3.

I thought that I ran out of time. Sorry man. You told me that I have only 5 minutes to decide!

@Baby Blue why you go full * and sell items so cheap again. Item worth 5m sold for 2m. y fucked son or waht?
Yet they won't appreciate my pricing... Needed some gold to stock my butler friend.

Salsa

Grandmaster
@Indigo Thief
If you read above you can clearly see he wanted regs/bottles too, so I offered that + 2 mil gold. I never offer to give him someting else he didn't want. Long version short, we came inside Brit after 10/15 min of me setting up the reg deeds and he still talking to Colead (which he backed off) and I assumed he was talking to Rorik as I saw his forum 2.3 mil gold bid last minute, and I told him about i.

@Salsa, I don't even know why are you posting, when you clearly don't know wtf you are talkin about. I don't see how this will benefit you positively. Oh, wait it must've been cuz I too outbid your 2 mil to get that item. It looks like you are running out of gold, better spend more $.

Ya I'm running out my money... Coming from the guy trying to add regs into a deal. LOL.

@Indigo Thief

I am sorry to continue the derailment, but I think this is for the good of the community.

If you read what I wrote... I never denied that you didn't attempt to match the b/o. However, you mistakenly offered items of yours that had a market value of 300k.(EDIT: to show that in fact you didn't meet the b/o of 2.3 million gold) You didn't factor in the depreciation of items when trading for gold(much like a car or a house typically won't resell for the exact market value of said property). You didn't offer more items to compensate for this disparity, either. Perhaps you think that items should = gold. If that is the case... then I ask: why is the other person's item only worth 2 million gold plus some regs(under half the market value) while your regs are worth face value? This only matters if you are trying to argue morality... because what the person did wasn't wrong at all, technically speaking.

Which lead me to the conclusion that you know full well that you were trying to take advantage of someone that values gold over items yet get upset when they accepted a trade of strictly gold?

To sum it all up: I think you're logic is flawed and you are a tad butthurt. You as a person? I don't know, maybe you are cool(to mitigate the flame-ness-ness of all this).

Malkraven

Grandmaster
@Indigo Thief

Dude you told him 5 mins to decide and started giving him a count down i woulda told you to get fucked and die instantly you lucky Jani is a nice guy and even continued to reply to you

Status
Not open for further replies.