Making Money with Zerker Tali

FrogX

Expert
Meta Dexer is good for killing the same stuff you would kill anyway, just slightly quicker. If you want to kill higher-end mobs you should go bard instead of zerker.

Fattson

Grandmaster
I killed two Dragon paragons by myself last night. Took half the time that it would take with my junk dragons. Level 8 tali with level 5 ds. Crappy ar. Force rep death broad sword

FrogX

Expert
Also. I don't do many champs, but I fuck Shit up when I do. Dunno how you guys are doing it wrong....

Sorry, I was referring to events/invasions in my post & I didn't make that clear.

I killed two Dragon paragons by myself last night. Took half the time that it would take with my junk dragons. Level 8 tali with level 5 ds. Crappy ar. Force rep death broad sword

IMO The fastest way to kill 2 dragon paragons would be any template with provoke :)

ProdigyOsi

Grandmaster
Should be able to, but can't. A dexer with a vanq slayer and level 10 tali with relics won't even scratch the damage that tamers do. You will also get 1 shotted by mobs that are intended to be tanked by pets and pets only.
This is someone who has not seen the current invasion scoreboard (or any invasion scoreboard for that matter).

before leaving for work it was a meta mage (with slayer spellbook) on top followed by all berzerkers, save for two tamers with no lives (one of which was afk farming @Ripstas).

Ajaxe

Novice
Ok, a couple of things. I totally agree with the hit chance. It's just abysmal sometimes. I would like to see powerscrolls added to the weapon skills that do nothing else other than increase hit chance or like someone else previously said, adding it to the talisman. My biggest regret currently is getting the zerker talisman over the resilience. After seeing the prices the relics are selling for I can get the entire resilience set for one double strike relic which is just insane. And unfortunately for me, I'm not making gold all that fast to replace those 30 vanqs. Oh well, I'll give it some more time. When you guys are leveling, are you all using a piece or two of slayer armor?

ProdigyOsi

Grandmaster
if it makes you feel any better you can get all the berzerker relics and 30 vanqs for the same price as QS, 120 taming, or bloody + Molten.

Fattson

Grandmaster
All I've got is my ds. It's all I need. Paid 4.25 mil for it back in June and I've long since paid myself off.

Choppin Hoe's

Journeyman
I'm in the same boat.. I had recently found a +1 taming scroll, and sold it to pay for the 30 vanqs. Then I shelled out $40 to sell dono's, and would have loved to do more (poor scrub). Now I am chilling with a tad over a mill. Still not close to a relic.. The shiiiiz!?

Last edited by a moderator:
First where are you killing these Paragon Dragons with no other spawn around? I run in provoke everything in site on the paragon and each other and have my own pets beat him in the back of the head. There is no way I believe you kill one faster.

Second people saying that it is meta dexxers at the top of the current giant invasion event scoreboard. No crap, it is the first day and they are all weak ass ettins that are 2 shot with a slayer weapon. However we all know invasions get harder as they go on and the monsters will get beefier and beefier. How much faster will these meta dexxers be than the tamers when the town is full of ogre lord/mage paragons and stuff?

Fattson

Grandmaster
First where are you killing these Paragon Dragons with no other spawn around? I run in provoke everything in site on the paragon and each other and have my own pets beat him in the back of the head. There is no way I believe you kill one faster.

Dragon island. It's really easy to isolate spawn there.

Zoobler

Grandmaster
I got DS by turning in crystals at destard. I bought the other three by selling relics and other items obtained from the crystals, champs, and MOTM. Only place I have never got a decent drop is rdas...and harrower.

Just keep at it. Kill mobs that can drop a rare nice piece of loot (or crystals) and loot the gold like that is your sole intention. Then be happy when it pays off and that nice relic drops ;)

Ajaxe

Novice
Second people saying that it is meta dexxers at the top of the current giant invasion event scoreboard. No crap, it is the first day and they are all weak ass ettins that are 2 shot with a slayer weapon. However we all know invasions get harder as they go on and the monsters will get beefier and beefier. How much faster will these meta dexxers be than the tamers when the town is full of ogre lord/mage paragons and stuff?

This has been my exact problem. The ogre lords started spawning tonight, and although I was getting great gains on my talisman, it was absolutely chewing me up. I just can't take many hits when I'm wearing 12ar.

With the crystals, is there anywhere other than destard that these drop?

Fattson

Grandmaster
This has been my exact problem. The ogre lords started spawning tonight, and although I was getting great gains on my talisman, it was absolutely chewing me up. I just can't take many hits when I'm wearing 12ar.

With the crystals, is there anywhere other than destard that these drop?

You have two options. Wear more ar or drop down blade spirits to take the aggro.

Zoobler

Grandmaster
The crystals also drop in hyloth (sp?) but people rarely kill the boss. Destard on the other hand has good gold and great gains. Drake paragons are your best friends.

Bubbles

Master
This is someone who has not seen the current invasion scoreboard (or any invasion scoreboard for that matter).

before leaving for work it was a meta mage (with slayer spellbook) on top followed by all berzerkers, save for two tamers with no lives (one of which was afk farming @Ripstas).
If I remember right the scores at events and champs are needed a bit for tamers to even the playing field so this does not surprise me.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk