Making Money with Zerker Tali

ProdigyOsi

Grandmaster
the top berzerker and top mage have triple my score as at tamer. I have two fully tricked out metas and play whole lot. there is way more to it than the contribution % calculation it is a factor though.

So is over-damaging (i expect) doing 300 damage to a mob with 1 hp gives you 299 extra points.

For this reason (among others...) I believe that it will even out some when harder mobs are added.

Ajaxe

Novice
I've pretty well decided to go ahead and switch over to a resilience talisman at this point. Yes it will cost me 250k or so for all the vanq weapons, but I'll be able to make that gold back faster in the short term. I think this will help me step my way further into the berzerker later on too. Since this is my first character on the server, I feel it makes better sense to start this way.

Young Star

Grandmaster
Lately I have been making all my money with my dexer. Whether it is champs, arch demon, or farming my favorite hotspots. I also started using my beetle more then my swampy to hoard gold at champs and stuff.

bane

Master
False.
This was changed by @eppy. No aggro need, you can farm with your buddies :)
just curious have you tested this for a mage talisman. I was out hunting sos's with my tamer and meta mage. If my pets had aggro on the tamer I would swear that I gained no exp on my talisman even though I was firing off tons of lightning bolts. Is this a dexxer only thing?

Wizx13

Grandmaster
just curious have you tested this for a mage talisman. I was out hunting sos's with my tamer and meta mage. If my pets had aggro on the tamer I would swear that I gained no exp on my talisman even though I was firing off tons of lightning bolts. Is this a dexxer only thing?
Might of been just for zerker talisman im not sure on rest.

Arch Enemy

Grandmaster

I noticed this too yesterday. It seems it's only for the dexer talismen. I did read though, that you could have an 8th circle summon (except EV) that you've casted take the aggro for you and still gain. I also think I might have read it's slightly reduced XP though. So many little details that should really be posted and updated on the wiki by staff. Oh well.

bane

Master
I noticed this too yesterday. It seems it's only for the dexer talismen. I did read though, that you could have an 8th circle summon (except EV) that you've casted take the aggro for you and still gain. I also think I might have read it's slightly reduced XP though. So many little details that should really be posted and updated on the wiki by staff. Oh well.
I got an update from eppy last night on this. Looks like the aggro change was accidentally reverted but will be back in next server reboot. It should be for all talisman not just berserker

steve-o

Grandmaster
oh really? is it going to be permanent? is it on atm?

fuck that... i worked so hard for my mage tally that needed the aggro!