Make a sub-forum where people can freely slander each other

Soul Mate

Grandmaster
The reason I think this should be done is because too much BS and name calling is bleeding into the regular forums. PVPers have thick skin and can deal with the harsh BS ,however it is unfair for that to be seen in regular forums.

There is a time and place for everything. if people want to verbally Sh*t down each others throats give them a place where there is fair warning and stick the rules of anything goes there but not in regular forums.

Then mods won't have to worry about doing their job, it will be done for them. and if someone post in a a way they should not in regular forums just insta ban.

Last edited by a moderator:

Karl Sagan

Grandmaster
I made the suggestion a while back to have an invite only, no holds barred forum. I would mod it. Give me ability to move threads to the 'shit pit'. Give me ability to temp ban ppl.

Anyone who reports a post in the Shit Pit would be banned from posting there.

@halygon and @Swayze could just ban people for being morons on the regular forums instead of impotently begging them to stop with the RL/toxic shit for months/years with no real change.

Swayze

Grandmaster
We don't want any place where this behavior can take place. It is unacceptable.

Like I said in my previous post in your thread. We are going to start being a lot more strict on the forums and are going to start handing out a lot of warnings/bans.

halygon

Grandmaster
No - we have been down that road before... twice... and neither went very well. We don't want to go down it again.

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
I made the suggestion a while back to have an invite only, no holds barred forum. I would mod it. Give me ability to move threads to the 'shit pit'. Give me ability to temp ban ppl.

Anyone who reports a post in the Shit Pit would be banned from posting there.

@halygon and @Swayze could just ban people for being morons on the regular forums instead of impotently begging them to stop with the RL/toxic shit for months/years with no real change.

halygon

Grandmaster
we never tried invite only.. the rants n flames PM went pretty well until...
... limits were put on invites to pms.

Other then that, that PM is still open.

We will not be creating any new subforums for the purposes of flaming others and its not needed either. Don't cross the line and you can still have your fun in the Player vs Player forum.

Deadpool

Grandmaster
what if I stalk someone IRL and go up to them on the street and whisper 'u fat kind person' and then run away

That is just wrong and I am ashamed that you would-

keep in mind they are fat and gay irl

YAGpXPd.png