Macroing hiding in town

Hey everyone, so I used to play a while ago, just came back a week ago and I am sure I used to be able to do a little razor macro'ing in town when on a drink/bio/smoke break, but the other day I tried to use my razor hiding macro and the macro itself works, but I was gone for about 10 mins and came back and i had lost connection. The first time I thought nothing of it, might have just happened to lose connection, but as the day went on this happened about 3 or 4 more times. Am I allowed to use a macro in town? would I have been force-disconnected by staff? Is this a bug that I should have known about? Any help is much appreciated, as it is taking a while to get hiding up (because I changed template and have 700 real skill already)

Please and thank-you

Firecrest

Grandmaster
Check the negotiate with server box on razor, macro in a dungeon for faster gains, and someone will murder you in town if your afk too long.

Thanks! but i just wanted to macro when taking a quick break from playing, thats the only reason for doing it in town (will only be gone for 10-15 mins max), will have a look but i'm pretty sure the negotiate with server box is ticked. (Will dbl check, thnx for mentioning it), if anyone else has any advice/ knows why this happenned please chime in. Just want to make sure I'm not breaking the rules in case thats why it was happenning

drasked

Grandmaster
Thanks! but i just wanted to macro when taking a quick break from playing, thats the only reason for doing it in town (will only be gone for 10-15 mins max), will have a look but i'm pretty sure the negotiate with server box is ticked. (Will dbl check, thnx for mentioning it), if anyone else has any advice/ knows why this happenned please chime in. Just want to make sure I'm not breaking the rules in case thats why it was happenning

Maybe your computer is going in to sleep mode or some kind of power saving mode. I have seen these features cause this exact problem in the past.

Hexoplex

Grandmaster
Without seeing your marco I won't be able to comment much.

I've had this issue when I started playing as well, I had a syntax error in my macro that caused is to attempt to loop endlessly. Made the game unresponsive and disconnected me from the server. Was something silly like a '>' when I needed a '<'

Without seeing your marco I won't be able to comment much.

I've had this issue when I started playing as well, I had a syntax error in my macro that caused is to attempt to loop endlessly. Made the game unresponsive and disconnected me from the server. Was something silly like a '>' when I needed a '<'

Just through razor,
Hiding
Pause 11seconds
Loop

@drasked no sleep mode or anything

drasked

Grandmaster
@drasked no sleep mode or anything

Did you turn those features off in windows? They are on by default.

1oXepUQ.png

Lightfoot

Expert
Check the negotiate with server box on razor, macro in a dungeon for faster gains, and someone will murder you in town if your afk too long.
Nah, just macro in a shop or place where you will always be around an npc...stables is good. NPC will call guards they see a crime being committed...so if you want to take up griefing, just find the spots no npc watch=)