I really only know of one,

Swords
Tact
Anat
Heal
Resist
Margery
LJ

Allows for getting around, mini heals, etc.

Kraden

Grandmaster
Drop the magery grab hiding for extra survival or even poisoning to combo dp katana with some heavy conc blows

halygon

Grandmaster
Whats a good pvp template that includes lumberjack and swords?
Unless you want a template that is gimped in one way or another, go with the first suggestion. There is no replacement for magery on a dexxor. Lower than GM magery -- if you want... but keep in mind your reflect, heals, cures, buffs will all suffer from it.

N49ATV

Adept
I used to love mini heaps for 15, cure DP, and big heals for 45-50. Saved me in big dumps from a Mage lots. Once they went to town on me and I survived, concussion blow and their mana pool was limited and mana regen slowed (since int and med factor in to passive and active regen rates. Well it did on osi

Tarraz

Expert
Swords
Tact
Anat
Heal
Resist
Margery
LJ

The benefits of Magery, not be mention convenience far outweigh any other skill in this spot. Mini heals, Big heals, Cure, Recalling etc.

Kraden

Grandmaster
Care to elaborate?
Magery without evi dont do crap for heals or damge. Magery without med you get a cupl casts thats it. Alchy permanent damage boost. Poisoning permanent boost to success chance. Hiding =. Hugeee survival rate increase. Wayy more than the two crap heals magery will give you. Thats all just coming off top my head but guees it comes down to play style

DBLCheeseburger

Journeyman
i love hiding when a mage starts casting Explosion. he then has to stop what he's casting to cast reveal, at that point you come out and smash his face in.

Kraden

Grandmaster
Yup i literally wont let go of hiding. Love it so much. Plus timed right with aids and pots makes u pretty hard to take down 1 v 1 against mages. But yeah i tried to even go no resist spells lol cause conc blow. Then realized how intense drops are here so now i gta change template a lil for resist but imKeeping hiding 100

halygon

Grandmaster
Magery without evi dont do crap for heals or damge. Magery without med you get a cupl casts thats it. Alchy permanent damage boost. Poisoning permanent boost to success chance. Hiding =. Hugeee survival rate increase. Wayy more than the two crap heals magery will give you.
Magery on any dexxor is not for dealing damage. If you are using it for gheals, you are doing it wrong.

Magery is for quick cures, reflect, buffs to counter the debuffs your enemy put on you, for a quick heal (aka mini heal), recall, reactive armor, maybe even poison or gating. It is not to be used as a primary skill (you aren't a Mage), but the above uses are invaluable to you as a dexxor.

IMO hiding only delays the inevitable....

Alchemy on a LJ is foolish....

Fishing on your LJ may be worthwhile though....

Kraden

Grandmaster
Magery on any dexxor is not for dealing damage. If you are using it for gheals, you are doing it wrong.

Magery is for quick cures, reflect, buffs to counter the debuffs your enemy put on you, for a quick heal (aka mini heal), recall, reactive armor, maybe even poison or gating. It is not to be used as a primary skill (you aren't a Mage), but the above uses are invaluable to you as a dexxor.

IMO hiding only delays the inevitable....

Alchemy on a LJ is foolish....

Fishing on your LJ may be worthwhile though....

Quick Cures? Try gCure Pot its Quicker
Reflect is what delays the inevitable, o wow you reflect one explo or ebolt, hiding you can use every ten seconds, disrupt their casting/drops/ and heal yourself while invised

Buffs to counter debuffs? Try agi and str pots

quick heal lol - limits to small heal, without EVI is what 8 hp? - or insta-click gHeal pot for 26?

reactive armor is crap - only delays the inevitable lol, plus lumber jacks are primary for MAGEKILLING so Reactive is basically pointless

Poisoning - Is that a joke? try a poisoned Katana? much faster, hits harder, and Casting poison means you 1-Drop your weapon - 2 - are NOT doing damage 3 - have to carry regs - 4 - pointless in so many ways

Also GATING? Are you frigging serious - Costs 40 mana lmfao wtf is the point in Gate Travel when it would take you (I dont wanna do the math on that) ALMOST FOREVER TO regen that mana back and be viable to use in a pvp situation? Which also means that you dropped DEX (Primary stat for such a melee oriented template, slower swing speed) for INT (which gives you mana that is wasted ,because no evi makes most spells worse, and without med you can kiss your mana goodbye after one use) gating..........wow

Hiding is reusable skill and already stated some of the benefits

Alchemy is foolish? Yeah it is super foolish when you are chasing a runner for 15 minutes to get your kill yeah super dumb to get the 20 something damage explo pots lol

This is all literally off the top of my head.......

Kraden

Grandmaster
Continued...........

This also means you are wasting 100 points in Magery to cast GATE? instead of maybe like 60.1 to cast reflect?

okay i am done lol i need a cigarette after that