Looking for a regularly stocked vendor mall

Fuego

Grandmaster
That sells a bit of everything, recalls, regs, kegs, armor, magic weaps, etc. Oh and easy to get to. Just came back and 2 I used arent malls now.

Rikket_The_Rogue

Grandmaster
I used to go to Blue's Shop all the time (North East of Minoc) but the owner hasn't been around in weeks, I don't think, and all the vendors have expired.

Currently one of the best malls is the ETC Mall (North North-East of Vesper), they usually have someone in the West Britain Bank that puts up gates to there. And because it's set on a minute macro you can also easily use the gate to return after extensive browsing. They restock regularly, but that's no guarantee you'll find what you were looking for; because they get bought out, not because they don't have what you're looking for.

They also have a vendor that sell shop runes if you can't mark runes yourself.

Moonglow has decent shops too, and I remember a few shops near the Trinsic, Minoc, and Yew gates, but none are as extensive as the ETC Mall.

Last edited by a moderator:

Desi

Grandmaster
To my understanding ETC owners just bought out a massive rune library right near Yew moongate. Not sure how established they are yet but you may want to check out that vicinity.

Firecrest

Grandmaster
ETC has two mega Malls, We just set up in yew and have some prime spot available! We gate almost 24/7 unless connection lost happens, Shard goes down. We are gating to each mall. . Also the bonus to yew emporium is that we have another high end mall Santa's Work Shop 2 next door who gates fairly often and we cross promote. The Elvin Gater has a ton of craftables, and the Denira Gate has more loot based with some staple vendors, Also both include a rune Library and runes to other shops :) Santa's Workshop 2 has dye tubs open.

Wildtamer

Grandmaster
East Brit best buy is one of the best on the server right now 10 16N 39 30E or run out of east brit and follow the water line and you will run into it

Fattson

Grandmaster
Thankfully, you would be in the minority. If it were otherwise, the economy would be shit like it is on the production servers.
Meta pets and relics provide all of the economy that the server needs. It will take a year of hardcore farming and xp training to deck out a meta pet.

Edit: Meta anything, really.

Last edited by a moderator: