Long time friend scammed/stole Donation items from me (Fupa / wuwei)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jonnyj

Apprentice
[9/4/2015 2:26:37 PM] logan:
[12:29:04 PM] chippy: What's up
[12:57:24 PM] logan: sup with you
[12:57:51 PM] logan: how dare you mistake me for some noob
[12:57:56 PM] logan: i wana know why that happened
[1:05:00 PM] chippy: lol because it was an M name
[1:06:02 PM] logan: chippppppppppppppy
[1:06:11 PM] logan: feel like youre leaving out information
[1:06:14 PM] chippy: lol
[1:06:16 PM] logan: dont make me go blue clues
[1:06:19 PM] logan: on dat ass
[1:06:31 PM] logan: did wu wei loot nick?
[1:06:49 PM] chippy: Theres a dude that runs the team speak out of Washington the same place luigi us to live and I thought that mold might have been luigi or something
[1:06:52 PM] chippy: YES
[1:06:57 PM] chippy: YES OMG he did him dirty
[1:07:01 PM] chippy: idk what his problem is
[1:07:09 PM] logan: wtf is that...
[1:07:14 PM] chippy: I feel bad too because i'm in the middle of it
[1:07:53 PM] logan: whats caused him to loot nick..
[1:08:16 PM] logan: hes like the hunter that shot the deer in that disney movie
[1:08:26 PM] chippy: He didn't loot nick, he borrowed a blaze bear and a blaze bone mask from Nicks friend Jonny, to use while he plays.
[1:08:58 PM] chippy: He wont give it back now...idk what his problem is.
[1:11:01 PM] logan: [9/2/2015 8:55:50 PM] (nick: so i think wu robbed me lol
[9/2/2015 8:56:06 PM] logan: really..
[9/2/2015 8:56:17 PM] (nick: duno man
[9/2/2015 8:56:20 PM] (nick: hes being mad shady
[9/2/2015 8:56:37 PM] (nick: i let him wear my blaze bone mask and blaze bear mask
[9/2/2015 8:56:45 PM] (nick: he wont answer skype
[9/2/2015 8:56:55 PM] (nick: saw him at brit ,he instantly recalls
[9/2/2015 8:57:04 PM] (nick: i log into his pvm guild ts
[9/2/2015 8:57:06 PM] (nick: i get banned
[1:11:06 PM] logan: idk what to tell em
[1:12:22 PM] logan: make everything right again chippy
(heart)
[1:14:47 PM] chippy: I cant the kids stubborn
[1:19:37 PM] logan: i believe in you
[1:19:44 PM] chippy: lol
[1:20:05 PM] chippy: he's immune to the chippy charm ;)
[1:21:40 PM] logan: maybe hes like me
[1:21:44 PM] logan: get cake to ask em
[1:21:47 PM] chippy: LOL
[1:21:52 PM] logan: who could resist that
[1:21:57 PM] chippy: lol
[1:22:04 PM] logan: i just dont get why he'd want to fuck over nick
[1:22:09 PM] chippy: I don't either
[1:22:11 PM] logan: i know nicks helped him out a bunch in the past
[1:22:13 PM] logan: liek w.t.f.

<<<

Last edited by a moderator:

Baby Blue

Master
I'd like to believe that most of the people wouldn't steal their friends in rl or in game. I've had my chances but in my opinion it's not worth it even if I don't play with them anymore. But we're all different... I know jonny and he is a nice guy. Perhaps he is too nice... I've seen him helping other pvpers to get started and shit like that. I feel pretty bad about what happened to him.

Cack

Grandmaster
such a fucking joke - so glad I didnt help WuWei out when he came back and asked me for stuff.. it's always the same with people - I remember losing 60k each regs to someone I had considered an UO buddy aswell (hes was also german and I caught him red-handed...)
I had that happen too....it was more like 30k each. I had friended a noob to my house who was struggling on dfi. I had to send my computer in for some warranty work. When I logged on about a week early from what I told him....he had 3 pack horses iny house loading up. He insta recalled leaving two of the horses, which I killed. Got some stuff back from em but not much. Guessing it wasnt his first trip.

SpyderBite

Expert
This sort of thing goes on all the time in many games for many years. Emptying guild stashes, hijacking a shared account, and of course not returning borrowed items.

It's not a new phenomena. So with the exception of the player who is brand new to online gaming; there really is no excuse for anybody to be surprised if this happens to them.

The victim managed to dent the suspects reputation with the first post. It should have really ended there. Anything beyond that should be handled privately.

Whether the items in question were lent to the person in question or given to them is irrelevant. The OP voluntarily transferred these items.

Ethically it is fucked up. But its no different than allowing access to somebody's house and contents and then crying foul when their house cleaned out.

Let it go.

jonnyj

Apprentice
This is not the same thing as giving someone looting access to your house and they loot it. not at all.

Example:
You can borrow my car - with proof

You admitted you knew it was not a gift -with proof

You don't answer Skype msgs calls or attempts in game - with proof

You don't give it back and your friends admit it to other mutual friends - with proof

You stole/scammed the car

Also this is not osi, this is a player ran platform with real life cash being spent with shard owners that are actually involved.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cack

Grandmaster
This is not the same thing as giving someone looting access to your house and they loot it. not at all.

Example:
You can borrow my car - with proof

You admitted you knew it was not a gift -with proof

You don't answer Skype msgs calls or attempts in game - with proof

You don't give it back and your friends admit it to other mutual friends - with proof

You stole/scammed the car

Also this is not osi, this is a player ran platform with real life cash being spent with shard owners that are actually involved.
Well yes it is. You chose to make them a friend to the house...you chose to click accept trade when giving your item away knowing there was not a 100% chance on getting it back(i mean what if he disappeared irl or w/e). Whats the difference?
You don't "spend" money as if this was walmart. You donate and then shane gives you s gift for your donation. What you do with it afterwards is your choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.