WTS LEVEL 6 META DRAGON

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salsa

Grandmaster
Dumbest part is he can't re-sync the ball or remove the metas without losing them so the ball has literally no use to him w/o the pet.

Khaleesi

Apprentice
Sounds like he is trying to suck more money out of you. Definitely do not pay and do not take it so lightly. If it's not for you, it's for the rest of us who expect forums to remain trustworthy.

If it's posted, it should be honored. Again, it's not only about your case but about other cases in the future for people who may advertise here and decide 10-20mil is worth a month forum ban

steve-o

Grandmaster
as i stated before he asked 500k and i said no

a deal is a deal... i prefer to spend 3mils on a new stone then giving him 500k (only if i can keep the relics on the pet)

Wrexx

Grandmaster
It's not really scamming, Steve should have not clicked accept without the stone. That's on him. Laz is just trying to squeeze more money out of steve. Regardless I say ban everybody involved! Just cause

Salsa

Grandmaster
Sounds like he is trying to suck more money out of you. Definitely do not pay and do not take it so lightly. If it's not for you, it's for the rest of us who expect forums to remain trustworthy.

If it's posted, it should be honored. Again, it's not only about your case but about other cases in the future for people who may advertise here and decide 10-20mil is worth a month forum ban

Fuck a month from the forum. Ban from game.

Seriously if I can pull a scam off for 15mil and all that happens is I get banned from the forums for a month, I'm gonna start scamming hard.

Khaleesi

Apprentice
How is it not scamming when the post clearly says what is included in the deal and the seller used the fact that the stone is hard to see and did not include it. He then tried to squeeze more gold out of the buyer to complete the deal.
That's the definition of scamming...

steve-o

Grandmaster
don't think ban from the game is necessary...
it's stupidity and trusting the wrong guy the error...

i just want to be able to buy a new metastone and keep the relics

Khaleesi

Apprentice
It's not really scamming, Steve should have not clicked accept without the stone. That's on him. Laz is just trying to squeeze more money out of steve. Regardless I say ban everybody involved! Just cause
Maybe I misread it but did your pet keep the relics? If you take it fighting do they activate? If not, this is a much bigger f job than just a stone

steve-o

Grandmaster
didnt check it... i stabled it and i will only take it out when i can put a metastone on it WITH the relics... if not i will just trash the meta

Khaleesi

Apprentice
don't think ban from the game is necessary...
it's stupidity and trusting the wrong guy the error...

i just want to be able to buy a new metastone and keep the relics
You don't get it man. If you let this go with "I trusted the wrong guy and the mods let it fly" you set a precedent for other jerkoffs to do the same to others. Please follow through for the rest of us in the community

steve-o

Grandmaster
sorry but im not gonna loose my sleep on that... I can farm it back... atleast I'll have an objective in my uo :)

if this can be solved i'm happy... if not i'll be less happy but still happy :)

relics are still on the pet just tested

Last edited by a moderator:

TheFallen

Grandmaster
Ya laz can't remove the relics because it takes it to a whole new level of scam and reduces anything he thinks he can extort.

VFingerDiscount

Grandmaster
It absolutely is scamming. Just because he clicked didn't mean the deal was complete. The original terms were not yet met. For the seller to not follow through is a scam.

signature field is blank

sam sam

Master
he probably removed the relics off of it before selling, you just don't know it yet because you dont have the stone...

Asmatu

Master
Ya laz can't remove the relics because it takes it to a whole new level of scam and reduces anything he thinks he can extort.

He likely realizes he can't extort steve for anymore gold, so, he has no reason not to remove the relics.

But, ya, pretty fucked. Guess if people realize there isn't any downside to using the forums to scam, it'll become a lot more popular.

I think most people who are scammed for such an amount wouldn't be sticking around with the shard.

Status
Not open for further replies.