WTS LEVEL 6 META DRAGON

Status
Not open for further replies.

steve-o

Grandmaster
wow so many answers just for my stupidity? noone said that it's my fault? ... damn I should try harder next time!

VFingerDiscount

Grandmaster
If he had just done it in game and not through forums/irc then it'd be a different story, either way its shitty though

signature field is blank

TheGooch

Master
Staff is pretty good about regulating shit like this. I'm sure one of the forum members in this thread paged/pm'd them on your behalf just to get laz a mark on his acct. what a douche move by him.

Henrik

Master
wow so many answers just for my stupidity? noone said that it's my fault? ... damn I should try harder next time!

Scammed with so much money involved and no whining... You should definitely have cred for the way you're handling this man!

I really hope you'll get the stone.

lollo

Grandmaster
What a POS hope he gets what he deserves. Scamming on forums should be immediate ban this is supposed to be a safe market place

steve-o

Grandmaster
ouch... I didn't want to create that much trouble...
ok he f*çked me hard... but a ban isn't too much?

i even liked that guy... lol

bksdaduo

Master
ouch... I didn't want to create that much trouble...
ok he f*çked me hard... but a ban isn't too much?

i even liked that guy... lol

Had he done the advertising/bidding in game, sure it's all on you.. but he used the forum and specifically stated that the stone was included, so fuck him (or her.. seriously?)

lost

Grandmaster
they should just fix the issue hehe, i dont see why they would leave it like that

people pour all their gold and time into it and then in the end, their pet doesn't even listen??
I told u but big Sam gotta have dat lvl 7. Level 6 seems to be where it's at

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lost

Grandmaster
Little Annie is a known scammer, scammed her own alliance few months ago. Sorry you didn't know better to have the mets stone in trade window too. Ouch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.